bankster21

Unfulfilled multiple orders by new users.

bankster21

Good morning. I'm having an issue with new bidorbuy users who continually place multiple orders but only pay for a single order, particularly on my item: Kojic acid powder. I always purchase enhancements to increase visibility on my items (averaging R175 per listing). Although I can just file a SNC to ensure sales fee is refunded, when the quantity placed for sale is depleted due to unfilled orders as well I'm forced to buy enhancements again to relist my item. And as you know you give someone a negative rating, they do a revenge rating. It's costing me a lot of money and I need to find out if there's anything you are willing to do to combat this. E.g relist an item automatically with all enhancements paid for, if a SNC has been completed and approved.

Regards

Bankster21

Seeds and All

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a reply from BoB. You will NEVER get anything for "free" from Bid or Buy. The system is rigged to favor Bid or Buy. I stopped using their advertising features as it just wasn't worth it anymore. I suggest that you spend your money on marketing your business of site.

Years ago it was proven that their system favoured another seller over others within the same category. For YEARS there was an issue with the way the system allocated Hot Selling status to items. Upon pointing this out to BoB a year and eight months ago David Berry told me that BoB would make this right by giving me some free promotion. I am still waiting...