rafmal2164

suspicious bidding

rafmal2164

hey there peeps. i think that there is something going on with my bids, there is one person (antonio) that keeps on upping my Bids.

and so far he has done this to 10 of my winning auctions , but has never bought a thing, i think this is very unusual and suspicious.

i have sent a mail to the community, asking them to have a look into these Auctions. i cant help myself to think that he is probably

working with the seller. i am not sure of this, its just what im thinking. i was paying like R5 a auction but now its up to R80 a auction.

please beware of this. anyone ever had this problem 

rafmal2164

this happen again this morning. all my bids went up to its maximum, and yet left for me to be the winning bid. i have never had this problem before.

im still waiting for bid o buy to complete there investigation into this matter. doing my own searching i can clearly see that the Bidder (antonio) has no contact number, the first 10 pages of his Buyer/seller review are the seller (trevor) , i have a feeling that they are one and the same person. is there somenoe out here on BoB that can have a look at this, and give me some feedback. i would app that