Sign in to follow this  
frisk me

negative ratings

frisk me    10
frisk me

after purchasing a phone from Deals4Africa, i posted a positive rating for the speedy delivery and the product that appeared to be very good. after just over 2 months though, the phone stopped working. my emails to Deals4Africa and after explaining to them what was wrong with the phone, they responded by replying i should take the phone to a cell repair shop. that pissed me off big time. i then changed the rating to negative and they responded by changing my rating to negative too. only then, they replied by saying the manufacturer was going to replace the phone but since the negative rating it is now off. i wrote off the money i paid but i would like to know what happened to the negative rating i gave them. it has disappeared but my negative rating still remains. i feel i was the loser here and should be treated fairly.all other items i bought on bob was paid almost immediately. this has made me very angry and i feel i have been taken for a ride. other sellers are now losing out as i don't think i want to buy on bob again. one of the last items i bought was for over R8000.00.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hello Frisk Me

Try appealing to BoB with all the facts, attach all the emails between you. Ask them to review the negative rating and remove it if they deem it unfair. From looking at your negative rating, it appears that's what they did and were successful in having the rating removed as it was after the guarantee period. Send your email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za

Good luck. :)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I'm having a slight case of de ja vu here.......

Oh dear, Bumblebee! ;)

frisk me    10
frisk me

thanks, i will. as soon as i get my trust in bob back again.

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee

Like I said before, if you buy cheap no-name junk, don't expect the quality of the real thing

frisk me    10
frisk me

i've learnt that yes, but what still bothers me is the way these cheap useless phones are advertised, like the one i bought was claimed to be valued at R6500.00. i think it can sometimes be classified as false advertising. to lure the unsuspecting buyer. i'm just wondering how many people are caught that way. personally i wouldnt be able to sleep at night if i know i've "conned" someone.

frisk me    10
frisk me

many thanks bob; i see my negative rating has disappeared. much appreciated.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Three cheers to Admin!