Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

"Fraudster" on BoB

Miss Jewels

So we find SA Deal International today : Selling our items, using our pics and description word-for-word on their BoB platform.  Can you imagine someone buying from them, they take the money and buyer maybe never receives their item.  My name is attached to this scheming, disgusting seller.  (4. Checkout using any of BidorBuy's payment methods. SADI prefers customers to use PayPal to ensure quicker processing of orders) 

There are about 15 different sellers who are being "schemed" in this manner.  I have brought it to the attention of BoB and am awaiting feedback. 

Please check on his/her selling portal in case your items are listed there too

https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/401548249/Miss_Jewels_21_Key_Pendant_Chain.html

SA Deals International2

South Africa
Closes 24 Mar 00:00

Buy Miss Jewels- 21 Key Pendant & ChainMiss Jewels- 21 Key Pendant & Chain

Miss Jewels

So SA Deals International have confirmed they are selling goods not in their possession - with 2 ratings

Below is their reply to my demand they remove my products and images from their own selling portal.  BoB really needs to intervene on this one.  I see another Black Knight in the making. I personally don't think they carry any stock, as most of their listings are taken off other sellers Take A Lot selling portal.....And they are selling goods which still need to be imported.... scary....

Good day,
SADI has removed your products. This was a mistake by a tool from uploadding products not owned by SADI. 
We sincerely apologize.

regards,
SADI