Sign in to follow this  
bitesize

Is BoB being truthful with us?

bitesize

I can't wrap my head around how this works.

I queried about commission charged on Pargo deliveries and this is what I got:

"In terms of Pargo , we do not charge you a commission on Pargo deliveries. 
 Pargo fees are automatically calculated at R55 and R5 is added to the shipping fee for packaging costs, these funds all go to Pargo."

Then when I queried why I was seeing a Final Order Value Fee on Pargo deliveries:

"A Final Order Value Fee (FOVF) is charged on all transactions irrespective of the delivery method . The final order value fee is applied to the difference between the item sales value and the final order value."

But isn't the difference between the sales value and final order value the shipping fee therefore meaning we are being charged commission on Pargo deliveries?

bitesize

When I again queried about what the Final order fee was:

"The R3.97 is the Final Order Value Fee which is  inclusive of shipping or other payments made. Any payments received need to be processed which has cost implications hence the FOVF."

While it's understandable that there are other costs involved with transactions, they never mentioned this first time round and when taken on they changed their story.  Since the FOVF is not clear, we also don't get a clear breakdown of what we are actually being charged for so we don't know why we are being charged.

My mind is made up.  Goodbye Bid or Buy.

Edited by bitesize