Buggles

Bulk Upload Tool

Buggles

Help needed please! :)

I am trying to upload items for sale using the Bulk Upload Tool. I am only needing to use the first FIXED_PRICE option. As a test I have filled in the data for the first 2 lines of the spreadsheet (2 separate items for sale). The problem is that when I upload the CSV to bidorbuy, although there are no errors and it does accept the CSV - it only loads the first line of the spreadsheet (1 sale item). What am I doing wrong????

Thanks

Edited by Buggles

Russalpcs

Does the last column of your spreadsheet have EOREOR in, else it is all read as one item?

The JJ Master
On 12/16/2018 at 7:35 PM, Buggles said:

Help needed please! :)

I am trying to upload items for sale using the Bulk Upload Tool. I am only needing to use the first FIXED_PRICE option. As a test I have filled in the data for the first 2 lines of the spreadsheet (2 separate items for sale). The problem is that when I upload the CSV to bidorbuy, although there are no errors and it does accept the CSV - it only loads the first line of the spreadsheet (1 sale item). What am I doing wrong????

Thanks

Hi Buggles

Sorry to hear about your struggles with the CSV bulk loader.

Can you please send us the CSV file to our support team(hello@bidorbuy.co.za)? I will make sure that one of our Category Managers provides you with feedback as soon as possible.