Sign in to follow this  
Pierre_Henri

BitCoin price - What has happend recently ?

Pierre_Henri

I have been out of the loop for a long while, but remember clearly that last year (December 2017), the price of Bitcoin was touching 20 000 US Dollars.

I wonder what the price is now, one years later?  

Can anyone please help me with the latest price of Bitcoin? 

It must surely be way over 20 000 US Dollars one year later?

(This has nothing to do with numismatics - a collecting hobby - so any references to coin collecting will be nonsensical and I will ask Andries to delete it)

Cold Sea

I believe word on the street is that the drop in the Bitcoin price ($3900 today) is due to price manipulation by the guys holding bags full of BTC and you should buy now, as this is the bottom of the cycle. I think investing in Zimbabwe might be a better option.

Pierre_Henri
9 minutes ago, Cold Sea said:

I believe word on the street is that the drop in the Bitcoin price ($3900 today) is due to price manipulation by the guys holding bags full of BTC and you should buy now, as this is the bottom of the cycle. I think investing in Zimbabwe might be a better option.

My prediction is that Bitcoin will not be worth one single cent by 2020.

It could go up again and it could go down again - but in 2 years time it will be worthless...

I would rather invest in Zimbabwe than buy airy-fairy nonsense money 

Pierre_Henri
On 12/5/2018 at 6:55 PM, Cold Sea said:

http://www.2oceansvibe.com/2018/11/27/they-reckon-this-could-be-the-end-of-the-road-for-bitcoin/

Pierre_Henri

Capture

That was the good news for 2018 -  what happened in the first month of 2019??

Funny money dropped a further 30% - the end is unfortunately very near ...

Pierre_Henri
On 12/5/2018 at 6:55 PM, Cold Sea said:

https://99bitcoins.com/category/bitcoin-obituaries/2019/

EWAAN Galleries
On 1/26/2019 at 1:34 PM, Pierre_Henri said:

Capture

That was the good news for 2018 -  what happened in the first month of 2019??

Funny money dropped a further 30% - the end is unfortunately very near ...

Funny money up over 50%. We living the good life. You still stuck with rands at 15.4 to 1usd. Lol. Hahahahahahaha. Good luck. Sorry no time. We too busy for your nonsense. You only make noise when Bitcoin drops. When goes up you a silent fool :)

come drive my Lamborghini Urus and my rolls Royce Phantom.  Free for you with my driver....

EWAAN Galleries
Just now, EWAAN Galleries said:

Funny money up over 50%. We living the good life. You still stuck with rands at 15.4 to 1usd. Lol. Hahahahahahaha. Good luck. Sorry no time. We too busy for your nonsense. You only make noise when Bitcoin drops. When goes up you a silent fool :)

come drive my Lamborghini Urus and my rolls Royce Phantom.  Free for you with my driver....

PS. We can give you any car in any country of your choice. Just pay us in Bitcoin :(

Sorry you don't even have any.…..lol

EWAAN Galleries
12 hours ago, EWAAN Galleries said:

PS. We can give you any car in any country of your choice. Just pay us in Bitcoin :(

Sorry you don't even have any.…..lol

EWAAN Galleries

Get a life and grow up please. We bitcoinists don't come post on the numismatic forum anymore to mess up numismatics for you numismatists...

EWAAN Galleries

https://www.ccn.com/this-stock-market-bubble-makes-the-bitcoin-crash-look-like-a-joke

EWAAN Galleries

I love funny 💰. It certainly does some funny things. Lol. I'm sure we will hear more noise and people having heart attacks when it drops again. Lol. 

EWAAN Galleries

It's on 🔥

Pierre_Henri
On 5/4/2019 at 10:07 AM, EWAAN Galleries said:

Get a life and grow up please. We bitcoinists don't come post on the numismatic forum anymore to mess up numismatics for you numismatists...

Actually you did just that last week, but the BoB management deleted your slandering post.

EWAAN Galleries
On 5/27/2019 at 7:47 PM, Pierre_Henri said:

Actually you did just that last week, but the BoB management deleted your slandering post.

Amazing how when you slander no posts get deleted.....

No comments on Btc price ??? Lol

Cold Sea

Authorities are fast moving towards blockchain regulation because of illegal activities such as money laundering etc. These currencies are not backed by any assets hence the volatility. This then begs the question, what determines the demand and price for Bitcoin other than whales, speculation and nefarious activities including tax evasion.

Right now blockchain transactions is small in the scheme of things, but with the growing acceptance of the technology by central banks it is the the future of on-line transactions which will most probably replace the USD. However this is only possible through regulation and reporting which in turn will create a more stable currency environment. To say that we do not need regulation is to say that you are fine with illegal activities such as we see for instance on the dark web, paid for in Bitcoin and not regulated currencies. 

China wants to ban Bitcoin mining and has already blocked their financial institutions as well as WeChat from dealing in Bitcoin, all the while developing a crypto renminbi. As this space will soon be regulated, Bitcoin will become just another exchange listed currency competing against government backed crypto's. What happens to the price then is anybody's guess, but in the meantime enjoy your rides.

bellemodel

> These currencies are not backed by any assets.

As if any fiat currencies are backed by any assets. Also the price of fiat currencies are also strongly influenced by whales, speculation and nefarious activities.

Money laundering etc. are not the real issue, but goverment and bank interests are.

Cold Sea

Fiat may not be backed by assets, but it is government backed, controlling it's value mainly through money supply and a stable economy. It will maintain value for this reason and because two parties agree on the value.

EWAAN Galleries
On 6/27/2019 at 5:53 PM, Cold Sea said:

Fiat may not be backed by assets, but it is government backed, controlling it's value mainly through money supply and a stable economy. It will maintain value for this reason and because two parties agree on the value.

Government backed? Lol 

Today's leaders are the biggest criminals...we all know this 

Btc also 2 parties agree on the value so don't really understand you here sorry....

EWAAN Galleries
On 6/27/2019 at 1:08 PM, bellemodel said:

> These currencies are not backed by any assets.

As if any fiat currencies are backed by any assets. Also the price of fiat currencies are also strongly influenced by whales, speculation and nefarious activities.

Money laundering etc. are not the real issue, but goverment and bank interests are.

100% Agreed :)