Sign in to follow this  
Pierre_Henri

Please explain the following please...

Pierre_Henri    14
Pierre_Henri

If I look at the following Bid-or-Buyer I see that he have 7 ratings Brad27 (7).

However, when I click on his details I see that his have 3 positive ratings from buyers, 5 positive ratings from sellers and 1 negative rating from sellers. Now that adds up to 9 ratings in total.

So why does his profile only shows 7 ratings and why is his negative rating NOT SHOWN when one click on his profile?

Regards

Pierre

cp27    10
cp27

Hi Pierre,

The 3 positive ratings from the buyers plus the 5 from sellers minus the negative rating gives you the 7 after his name, but I also find it strange that there is no negative rating under his profile.

Can someone maybe explain this?

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
If I look at the following Bid-or-Buyer I see that he have 7 ratings Brad27 (7).

However, when I click on his details I see that his have 3 positive ratings from buyers, 5 positive ratings from sellers and 1 negative rating from sellers. Now that adds up to 9 ratings in total.

So why does his profile only shows 7 ratings and why is his negative rating NOT SHOWN when one click on his profile?

Regards

Pierre

5 plus 3 positive ratings =8 - 1 for negative =7. SNC in progress--negative rating not showing

cp27    10
cp27
5 plus 3 positive ratings =8 - 1 for negative =7. SNC in progress--negative rating not showing

OK make sense

many thanks

admin    0
admin

Hi All,

The neutrals do not count and the negatives get deducted from the users total ratings : Help - Ratings

BMW_M3_CSL    10
BMW_M3_CSL

Do I understand this correctly :-

Sellers rating shows for eg. 400 items sold, actual rating shows 250. Does this mean that seller has actually got 150 negative ratings against him/her? :confused:

JPBon    10
JPBon
Do I understand this correctly :-

Sellers rating shows for eg. 400 items sold, actual rating shows 250. Does this mean that seller has actually got 150 negative ratings against him/her? :confused:

No, you need to look at how many people actually rated the person a lot of people do not bother rating sellers or buyers.