Sign in to follow this  
ziggy2000

Does Bob take a percentage of our shipping fee?

ziggy2000

HI, I used to sell a lot of items in the past and havent been selling in the last year,  but the the last couple of weeks sold a few items. Not sure if I am reading this correctly but is BoB charging us a percentage of our shipping fee? Surely I must be mistaken?  Can someone shed light on this please? Thanks!

ATA STAMP CENTRE

That is correct,apart from the fee increases from MARCH 1,they have a final order fee on the shipping charges as well and they take duplicate fees on multiple orders if the buyer pays with one payment ,SELLERS ARE MOSTLY NOT EVEN AWARE OF THIS AFTER MANY MONTHS and these they just ignore when asking for it to be reconciled or staff are not well informed as to how to correct these duplicate charges which can actually be described as another way of looting!!!

There is a huge thread about this on the forum,have a look,as u have missed it by being away.

Neil

Little Miss Muffet

Neil can you give me the link where you discussed this on the forum

Seeds and All

Little Miss Muffet

Neil re: this   " final order fee on the shipping charges" Can you give me the link to your comment"

instead of having to find it in the thread it was posted in

ziggy2000

This is ridiculous!!! The only reason I can think BoB is doing this is to encourage free shipping, so that immediately eliminates  selling on the R1 auction. Well done BoB, you clearly did not think this one through. And going by the pages and pages of complaints from sellers, BoB clearly got too used to collecting these extra funds ...  for doing nothing...., cannot and will not give it up now!

Little Miss Muffet

Neil re: this   " final order fee on the shipping charges" Can you give me the link to your comment"

instead of having to find it in the thread it was posted in

ATA STAMP CENTRE

It was not a single comment but a multiple comments by various sellers within the thread,so best to read through the thread as it occurs on a number of pages,and within various other topics within the thread

neil

Little Miss Muffet

I am talking about this part

,they have a final order fee on the shipping charges as well and they take DUPLICATE FEES on multiple orders if the buyer pays with one payment

Edited by Little Miss Muffet

ziggy2000

Notice how the silence is echoing  - not a word from the Bidorbuy team. Learned from the politicians.... when an uncomfortable topic comes up, keep quiet...maybe it will go away.....