lizrik Gemstones

Bidorbuy does not care about their clients

lizrik Gemstones

Bidorbuy does not care about the buyers when it comes to refunding. I bought an item in June 2018 and received it in September 2018. I however found out that the seller selling the gems sell fakes with fake certificates. I warned bob about it in june and they said I must give them proof, I did send them emails indicating that the certs does not exist neither the lab but that I haven't received the items yet and they advised me to send proof.  I received the item last week and the lab confirmed that it is fake. I told bidorbuy about it and they said they can't get hold of the seller and that they can't refund me as the item is out of the refund period although I only received the item now.

since I warned them that this seller sells fakes they ignored me and many more fake items were sold to unsuspecting buyers and bob was just to happy to receive their sales commission and don't worry about their buyers 

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

lizrik Gemstones
8 minutes ago, lizrik Gemstones said:

Bidorbuy does not care about the buyers when it comes to refunding. I bought an item in June 2018 and received it in September 2018. I however found out that the seller selling the gems sell fakes with fake certificates. I warned bob about it in june and they said I must give them proof, I did send them emails indicating that the certs does not exist neither the lab but that I haven't received the items yet and they advised me to send proof.  I received the item last week and the lab confirmed that it is fake. I told bidorbuy about it and they said they can't get hold of the seller and that they can't refund me as the item is out of the refund period although I only received the item now.

since I warned them that this seller sells fakes they ignored me and many more fake items were sold to unsuspecting buyers and bob was just to happy to receive their sales commission and don't worry about their buyers 

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

all these people bought fakes after I warned bidorbuy.

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Johan

Hi Nicky,

Thank you for the post. I will look into the matter as a matter of urgency. 

In the meantime I see that there is a customer support ticket open with us regarding the matter and we will communicate further with you on the ticket to ensure that all the correspondence is in one place. 

Thank you again for bringing this matter to my attention.  

Johan