Sign in to follow this  
admin

Community Watch - Gemstone forum only

expressions

In fact..... GO check ALL his listings - All SI and worse hover around R14K - R 100K

expressions

Re: Community Watch - Gemstone forum only

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Watch - Gemstone forum only

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for any concerns or problems found with listings/adverts as stipulated in the Gemstone Selling Guide ( http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/static/help/GemstoneSellingGuidelines.html ).

It is open to all members. If you find a problematic listing/advert, please complete the following procedure:

1. State the nature of the complaint (e.g. Listing misleading because of photograph, listing fails to state treatments, etc.);

2. Provide a link to the listing/advert;

3. Describe in detail what the complaint is.

Thereafter, Lukeness (as he formulated the Guide and is therefore well acquainted with it), will review the complaint and state whether or not the listing/advert is in violation of the Selling Guide and what, if any, measures need to be taken to correct the listing.

Should the listing/advert not be corrected promptly and completely, the case will be transferred to Bid or Buy security for further action to be taken against the seller in question.

Sellers who repeatedly violate the guidelines set out will also be passed over to BoB security for action with a history of offenses.

PLEASE NOTE: Complaints related to issues which are unrelated to those covered by the Guide but still are against the rules set out by BoB (Shill bidding, showing contact details, etc) should be posted in the main Community Watch forum.

This came from ADMIN so: as far as I understand ADMIN said that Luke "will review the complaint and state whether or not the listing/advert is in violation of the Selling Guide and what, if any, measures need to be taken to correct the listing. " Thus they are now COMPROMISING on their OWN words. Luke, What Action should be taken agains Bounty Hunter?

Gem Shop

This is typical of this seller...Does not care!!! Think his buyers are idiots and has no respect for other gem sellers ,

Gem Shop

I think BOB has shown us already how much they care about the guidelines ...nothing has been said or no-one has been warned since the inception and I doubt if they will ever show their teeth as it will mean they have to bite their favourite cash cows....All other gem sellers has made an effort except 3 of the 'bigger sellers....why because they know bob will not do anything ....

If bob was serious to be a leader they would have set a date and said from this date forward no more...

1st transgression ...warning and has to fix listing or close it.

2nd transgression...listing gets closed and if there was any bidders the item has to be sold to lowest bidder.

3rd transgression.. see 2 and the seller gets blacklisted for 14days

I dare them to get tough

expressions

**** Hunter's pics are'nt showing.... Is this accidental ot deliberate by bob?

Anybody see the same?

Lukeness

Those valuations are WILD.

Not just pushing their luck but downright fraudulent.

I can see the pics.

Action is sorely needed now.

Gem Shop

Is Redhawk also complying to the guidelines....????

I have just seen a new listing with his own photo!!!

Lukeness

hehhe

Isn't it good to see things moving ahead?

Albeit slowly...

Gem Shop

yes just a pity about bountyhunter...He and his sister company are now the only transgressors that is selling gemstones.

I Must also here and publicly congratulate and thank Gem search and all her companies for complying to the guidelines this week... now maybe you can (as a major player) help us to get the "others" to comply too, otherwise they will also 'steal' money from you.

O yes has everybody read this weeks mail from bob...hope you noticed that the friday snap auctions has been extended by 2 hours

Lukeness

Don't worry about them...

:)

expressions

Oooh.... I like the tone of that message. It sounds like distant thunder before much needed rain. Or like clinging sound that you hear in the distance when all the family members are looking for the house keys. Or like The sound an ATM machine makes before spewing out some hard earned cash.... Anyway you get the drift.

Lukeness

Lol, poetry in motion...

Gem Shop

I am already getting the thunder in my mail box....thanks a lot

Lukeness

hehehehe

Gem Shop

8) watch out here comes 007 and a half....and he has a secret weapon on his keyboard...its called "THE DELETE BUTTON" or as my grandchild will say "AG TOG!!!"

Lukeness

Dont worry, you have nothing to worry about.

Gem Shop

I never worry its a wasted emotion... :P but I am glad things are happening as some of the guys has been having it their way for far too long... 8)

Gem Shop

another 10 deletions...my secret weapon is working overtime today....

thegemster

Maybe I should send my gems to him for certification, I'm sure he pulls the values out of his A#$. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gem Shop

Pink Tanzanite

Guys This is ridiculous

I have received around 30 community watch warnings concerning my Pink tanzanite stating it is not rare, that its not even a tanzanite and some other pretty rude ones

Firstly I have a pretty good idea where these things originated and why...If those involved feel threatened by the new guidelines tough...clean your business up and start to sell with honest evaluations then even bob will leave you alone

You also stated that my pink tanzanite is neither a tanzanite or rare so here is a couple of quotes from all over the web concerning the existance and rarity of the gem ...and if you were a "REAL" jeweller you would have known this

here is some quotes...read them and learn something

"However, there also are rare cases of transparent green zoisite and pink zoisite (which some call green tanzanite or pink tanzanite).These are considered collector gems. " Professional Jeweler Archive

"rare pink, rare green," with photos from gems from east africa

"Some people have heard of green Tanzanite but the wonders of oranges, yellows and the very rare pinks are not known to most people. Their very rarity and the fact that they are so seldom found have made them the preserve of collectors and Tanzanite enthusiasts who are well informed. Lapisgems.com

I hope this will now clear the matter up....and o yes I never anywhere say that is what the gem is worth the price i have on it is MY price...and I am NOT telling anyone to bid on it if they don't want to

Gem Shop
Lukeness

Tanzanite has always been considered Blue heated zoicite available from only Tanzania. Zoicite is fairly common and has always been available in the less popular green, brown, yellowish and pinkish hues. Only recently has it become commonplace for this zoicite to also be referred to as Tanzanite. Perhaps this explains their confusion.