Sign in to follow this  
All Music

Cape Mail hub delays

All Music

Can anyone say whether parcels are just not being scanned out of Cape Mail or are they actually stuck there?

I have several posted over a week ago that still show they are at Cape Mail, including one from late June and another posted at the same time which finally today moved to Tshwane Hub.

Thanks

bellemodel

I am waiting for a parcel from CapeTown. I think it is still stuck there.

Little Miss Muffet

I called my Post Office to ask them about a parcel stuck at Capemail and they said it was no use even trying to trace it online as the parcels have just not been scanned but are on their way

If it is a parcel you are waiting for keep checking with your own post office if it is there or ask buyer to check with their post office

I had a number of enquiries about parcels posted at the of June that are beginning to arrive safely.They have a huge backlog because of the strike.

bellemodel

I switched to www.paxi.co.za . 

ATA STAMP CENTRE

And JHB INTERNATIONAL are taking 3 weeks to even get to the outgoing mail-then only does it get scanned in and processed

Its f,,,,,,, ridiculous and kills the international sales,when will they ever get their sh..... sorted

Neil

Serthentia Sales

And some incoming packages are taking literally 2 months to just be scanned into the system at JIMC, and then another month to process there. Package shipped and arrives in SA within a week (Singapore Post are VERY efficient), then receive the package more than 3 months later. UTTERLY RIDICULOUS