Seeds and All

Payout Request

Seeds and All

Yesterday morning, before 9AM I requested a payout from my BoB-Pay account. This morning when I checked my bank account I was surprised to see that BoB did not transfer my money as requested. Today I see that the payout request page has this message.

Your payout request is currently being processed and at this time no subsequent requests can be made. Try again in a few moments by refreshing the page.

Why am I having difficulty getting my money out of BoB. What is the issue? I need to do a new request today and cannot do so. WTH???

Serthentia Sales

Same problem here. BoB Should now be paying this money with interest, as they are earning extra interest on our money when it should already be in our accounts earning interest for us instead of them

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Should we be concerned?

Neil

Seeds and All

Same problem again. Payout request was made long before 9:00AM on 15 August 2018. Today, more than 20 hours later the funds are not available in my bank account and the same message is on my payout request page. What is happening BoB

Your payout request is currently being processed and at this time no subsequent requests can be made. Try again in a few moments by refreshing the page.

Why am I having difficulty getting my money out of BoB. What is the issue? I need to do a new request today and cannot do so. WTH???

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Posted (edited)

Same with me -yesterday request not reflecting ,this is becoming a common occurence now and is bullshit!!!!!!!!!!

They force us to use bob pay eft but then do not disperse OUR MONEY timeously.

This causes CASH FLOW ISSUES,which are worse now that we are forced to use bob pay eft.

NEIL

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

WCapeRecords

I screen capture all payout requests (showing date and time requested). If my bidorbuy account doesn't reflect the payout by 2pm I phone them.

We shouldn't have to do this...

• Like 1

Seeds and All
33 minutes ago, WCapeRecords said:

I screen capture all payout requests (showing date and time requested). If my bidorbuy account doesn't reflect the payout by 2pm I phone them.

We shouldn't have to do this...

Do you also bank with Nedbank? Up till about a year ago the payouts requested before 9:00AM were available that same afternoon. Lately, if we don't have the same issue as here,  those payouts only reflect in my account the next morning.

RiverValleyTrading
Posted (edited)

Nedbank seems to handle business accounts differently. When I had my private account, I used  to get funds same day. Swithc to business bank account and the funds only reflect next day. 

Edited by RiverValleyTrading