Sign in to follow this  
JosWJ7196

Need help with buying an item

JosWJ7196

So there's an item that I really, REALLY would like to get (can't find it anywhere else online). But I'm not sure if the seller ships internationally. In the event that they don't, is there a way or service where it can be shipped locally, which provides like an international parcel forwarding service?

As mentioned before, I can't find that item anywhere else online, and I really want to get that.

Stylesupplier
2 hours ago, JosWJ7196 said:

So there's an item that I really, REALLY would like to get (can't find it anywhere else online). But I'm not sure if the seller ships internationally. In the event that they don't, is there a way or service where it can be shipped locally, which provides like an international parcel forwarding service?

As mentioned before, I can't find that item anywhere else online, and I really want to get that.

What kind of products or services? PM me, maybe we chan help.

JosWJ7196
Posted (edited)

I want to purchase a box of protein bars, but I don't know if the seller ships internationally. I was hoping there would be a member here, or at least a parcel forwarding type of service that could purchase the product locally and ship internationally to me. I'd obviously be covering the international shipping cost as well.

I can PM you the link to the item

Edited by JosWJ7196

admin

Hi JosWJ7196,

I noticed that you have asked the seller in the Q&A without success. Should you not receive a reply by Monday, we will contact the seller. Just a word of caution, please do not give any contact details or private information in the PM function. I noticed that you did not, so just a heads up.

@Stylesupplier please let me know if you wish to become a seller on bidorbuy and I will send you the International seller application to complete, as I noticed you are not registered as a seller, or have any buying activity on your bidorbuy account.

Kind regards

Andries

JosWJ7196

Thank you, Admin. And no worries, I did not provide any personal info through PM :)

JosWJ7196

Ok so the seller confirmed that they actually have the item in stock. Unfortunately, they do not ship outside South Africa. Can somebody please help me with purchasing this item, that would be willing to ship internationally (to Canada)? I will pay for the international shipping and everything. I really need help on this, please. I can't find this protein bar flavor anywhere else online.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI,not likely you will be helped as u suggest,and the possibility exists that someone may try and rip you off.

SAPO postage anyway will be around 5-6 weeks and the items will probably arrive in pieces at your destination,mouldy or half eaten.

I suggest u go to your local DHL courier and ask them to arrange an uplift at the seller in RSA ,I  have done this before in reverse when i purchased from USA and i arranged all from here using DHL international.The weight of one pack will make courier charges around zar 380 at my estimate but will be more if u increase your quantities.i am sure they can quote you on charges as the wieghts are given on the listing.

Once u have confrimed with your DHL that they can arrange this uplift from the seller in RSA then obviously you can place your order as required and ask seller to add nil for shipping as you will settle that with your branch of DHL'

Just ensure it can be arranged as suggested from your side before placing and paying for your order.

This is a possibility that may work for you,when i did it from here it was reasonably painless,and they will also fill in the customs declaration ect for you,so please enquire at YOUR DHL if this could work for you.

good luck

neil