Sign in to follow this  
All Music

Items with multiple bids not showing

All Music

I have noticed for the past couple of days or so that not all "hot" auction items with more than one bid on them are indicated as such in the category listings with the band over the top left of the thumbnail. For example in the "Tapes, LPs & Other Formats" category only the first item is shown as being hot, but the actual number of items with more than one bid goes on to the second page. I see the same thing having a quick look through a couple of other categories as well.

Maybe there is a glitch in the system?

Serthentia Sales

In my opinion items with only two bids should not be marked as "HOT" in the first place. Two bids on an item does not make it a hot item, and eliminates the whole point of the "HOT" tag which is to show buyers which items are actually hot items in demand. A hot item should have at least 10 bids in my opinion. Otherwise 90%$ of items are "HOT" and the "What's Hot" link is worthless to even click on

Maybe this issue you have noticed is bid or buy sorting out what hot items actually are

admin

Hi All,

This was changed on the 21st of February. An item now has to have at least 5 bids or sales before it would be classified as hot.

Kind regards

Andries