Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBee

Little voice warning me about seller shooters

ClickandShip

I am a SUPER happy trader and a huge fan of BOB..But I have to say this...SORRY...Shame on you!!

Sat back and eased our concerns with kind words and wait and see attitudes...NOW that BOB has been (falsely) inplicated & YOU are being done in on a level..NOW...YOU GET IN YOUR CAR AND TAKE ACTION!!!!

Sorry, but it's true..

LDT33

Vision Online I completely agree! Now suddenly they spring into action and take a drive down to Heidelberg. What really bugs me is the fact that as per the article BOB received funds - now this can be a false statement - I am only repeating what I read but it does worry me somewhat.

I am a SUPER happy trader and a huge fan of BOB..But I have to say this...SORRY...Shame on you!!

Sat back and eased our concerns with kind words and wait and see attitudes...NOW that BOB has been (falsely) inplicated & YOU are being done in on a level..NOW...YOU GET IN YOUR CAR AND TAKE ACTION!!!!

Sorry, but it's true..

Morne b

Hi

Please be advised that I am not getting in my car because bidorbuy was implicated but rather because people followed the right produce to open a case.

I have thus been requested by the Heidelberg police spokesman to come through and assist in the investigation and to help them understand how bidorbuy works.

OScrapKits

Ok, those newspaper articles show shocking reporting of facts. This is why I have delayed reporting this to the police, because where do you begin explaining this? Morne, thank you for making an appointment to go to Heidelberg to explain to the police how this all works. BoB, I honestly believe that you have done everything that you could, legally... If only I had found the forum before I paid!!!

LDT33
Hi

Please be advised that I am not getting in my car because bidorbuy was implicated but rather because people followed the right produce to open a case.

I have thus been requested by the Heidelberg police spokesman to come through and assist in the investigation and to help them understand how bidorbuy works.

Hi Morné

Sorry about the previous comment. Thanks for going down on Monday to assist the police. They need all the help they can get to bring these people to justice!

Perhaps there is still a glimmer of hope to recover some of the money....

Good luck.

OScrapKits

I can't help but wonder at what point this happened. I mean, obviously at the beginning this lady was legit. When does one stop, look and say to oneself "hey, if I list this one item that I have 20 times I can make 50 times the money cos I am not actually buying the product...

qball

I just want to say thank you to all of you who have acted quickly by opening cases, we will do our utmost to ensure the police have all the relevant information and evidence to prosecute the seller. Those who have not opened case please do so soonest, the more cases against the seller, the stronger the case will be.

Kind regards

Cuan

ClickandShip

Sorry for the negative comments towards BOB made earlier. I would not blame my landlord if my premesis was robbed...Same situation...Sorry.

qball

There is no need to apologise to us, we completely understand that you are upset and need to vent.

Kind regards

Cuan

prilene kistnasami

o gosh, this entire saga just gets worse and worse......

After reading the article i am more shocked then ever. So the possibility is that lizelle is about 22 / 23 years old, shes the lady they took us for a ride. Dam......

Bargain Bin

Sorry, but it's true..

I myself don't think BoB will be involved with something like this in a million years but the reality is that most of the people conned out of their hard earned cash is relative new users with a 100 or less than ratings. How do you convince those people to carry on buying on BoB once they've read the news paper articles? This WILL effect every seller on BoB..

Morne I spend my Friday afternoon at the police station and opened my case and now I'm waiting for the police to contact me with a case number. Then what? Do we forward the case numbers to BoB,the Heidelberg police station, the Germiston Commercial unit or do we just sit and wait some more and hope for the best.. Will BoB at least give us the contact details of the investigating officer so that we can forward the case numbers to him or her?

I doubt if the police will spend a lot of time investigating my measly R1800 theft case with much vigour when there are so much more serious crimes to attend too. So it would be really helpful if we can get contact details of somebody to coordinate this whole mess.

prilene kistnasami

after reading the article in the paper, the women they arrested is diffinately lizelle and her partner in crime. Sometimes , journalist/news papers dont get they facts correct before it goes to print. Lizelle, defrauded bob buyers of over 2 hundred thousand not 2 million has stipulated in the paper, news papers sud be giving us correct information, not information based on speculation or hersay.

And then implicating poor BOB. whats happening, there more confusion then ever. but the ladies are from Heidelberg that was arrested. so it is the same story.........but saps said the ladies where aged between 22 / 23 years old, wht we got ripped of by such young chicks, nevertheless, lizelle didnt sound young over the phone. so maybe again the saps has they ages all mixedup.........yah yah yah....so much drama. All we wnt is our money back. Which pls ppl lets be honest, ask yourself do you think we wud ever get out money back, cos if lizelle had our money wont she refund us, rather then risk getting caught. All this cud have been avoided, if she just refunded our money. What does this tell you ppl, THERE IS NO MONEY TO REFUND ? HEr only excape route was for her to refund our money. but she could, cos she dont have.........she deserves to suffer. If she has her own kids. i really feel sorry for them, to know they mummy is a criminal.

prilene kistnasami

i can not beleive i havent even search for any items to buy on bob. I will not buy anything in future from bob, one lose , is to many losses for me. Even if the seller has a 100% rateing. i still wont. Ive been burnt once, never again. I rather go to my local appliance store and make a purchase there, plus i get 12 month warrenty and garentees. BOB is a nice place to buy small items, but not to buy big expensive items. Its bad sellers, that put me off from ever buying again on bob.

prilene kistnasami

just saw now on the ratings page that only one person got refunded R151 for kettel he/she purchased on the 13 november

spitchers

Hi Guys I've just received a call from Lizelle's husband Sakkie Brits, wanting us to hold back on charges?? he is assuring me that the funds are there and he can't access it due to the accounts being frozen, and is now trying to sell his car to start paying us off!!!

I personly will not drop any charges until I'm refunded, but if you wanting to give him a call he is on the 087 number.

admin

Hi spitchers,

I would not advise anyone to drop or hold back on the charges, it might be a scheme to get the case against her weak and her out on bail, then they disappear with the money.

prilene kistnasami

Just got off the phone with "KRISTA" she said Lizelle Van Der Velde and her partner "Cornella" were arrested. Krista said she was only the receptionist. and wasnt aware of any fraud taking place right under her nose.........Yeah right !

Also people pls dont drop your charges. Cos mr britts said he wud refund the money, but cant cos the accounts are frozen, and he has to sell his car. But guys why sell his car, if theres money in the account. Cos there is no money in the account. These criminals are making a plan to ran....dont fall for it !

And i have been trying to get through Mr britts, but to no avail.

Stand together ppl, let justice be done apon them.

They did the crime, now pay the time. But pls pay us first !!!!

Bargain Bin

Ok, I've just received my case number from the SAPS now what? Do I wait for the BoB to assist by providing information on a contact person....(sorry but lost a bit of faith in BoB's ability or willingness to assist after 1 deleted thread and 3 deleted posts on this subject without any explanation) seems they only interested in covering their own back side. Anybody with some REAL advice please feel free to PM me before this post also gets deleted.

spitchers

My thought exactly I told him that I won't hold back or drop any charges until I'm refunded in full!!

It's not only their Christmas that has been ruined!! and it should not have got this far if they had our interests at heart!!!!

If the funds are still there then let the courts handle it and we should at least see some of our hard earned money back.

prilene kistnasami
My thought exactly I told him that I won't hold back or drop any charges until I'm refunded in full!!

It's not only their Christmas that has been ruined!! and it should not have got this far if they had our interests at heart!!!!

If the funds are still there then let the courts handle it and we should at least see some of our hard earned money back.

Asolutely, its all a waiting game from now on !

the more charges she has against her/them the better for us.

these ppl are going down down down...........

spitchers
Ok, I've just received my case number from the SAPS now what? Do I wait for the BoB to assist by providing information on a contact person....(sorry but lost a bit of faith in BoB's ability or willingness to assist after 1 deleted thread and 3 deleted posts on this subject without any explanation) seems they only interested in covering their own back side. Anybody with some REAL advice please feel free to PM me before this post also gets deleted.

Hi Bargain bin I did send you a PM on what I've done.

Please make sure that the investigating officer who is handling your case has Morne's contact details and you can give him insp Thabethe and capt Mhlambi's details plus any other case numbers you have relating to the case.

Morne b

Hi Bargain bin and spitchers

As per my previous post I am meeting the investigating officer on Monday then I would be able to advise where to from there.

Also I would not recommend that any charges are dropped as this is a tactic to take the pressure off and buy time.

JustinRT

hi all - i have been reading the posts with a great sense of relief. I want to lay charges tomorrow but I live in the south of jhb, do I give them the investigating officers numbers to contact?

I would appreciated some assitance here - I too was duped!

Morne b

Hi Justin

You would can open a case at any SAPS and give them bidorbuy`s contact number and they can speak to me.