Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBee

Little voice warning me about seller shooters

DotNetAce

These guys were able to get themselves a good rating on small items, drawing in buyers and then catching them on the bigger items like TV's and Camera's. Messages posted on the actual TV's being recieved by buyers should be verified, just to give us piece of mind. I also bought the same camera deal as n_gerhardt and look like I will have to kiss my money goodbye. What is the recourse for buyers in this situation?

prilene kistnasami

Hey guys & gals,

I really hope "lizelle" logs on to this forum and reads all this negetivity about her. I also hope she's reading her rating / comments page. Wow her ratings have really dropped big time...

I hope once this entire odeal blows over, that BOB will never give her the time or day for her to ever sell anything on they website again.

For her buying time, yes that cud be true, cos she probably needs time to pack and ran....i dont know, its just speculation.

But my BIG BIG question is, Okay shes said she got robbed of her items, okay that could be true, but never-the less, her money never got robbed. Right ?

so why is she taking so long to refund ?????

prilene kistnasami

and hear i thought recession was over, but now thanks to lizelle recession is BACK !!!

Ho ho ho, i hope santa is watching her :-)

prilene kistnasami

Those ppl in durban contact WENDY NOLA from east coast radio. She deals with criminals. she good, really good....

qball
These guys were able to get themselves a good rating on small items, drawing in buyers and then catching them on the bigger items like TV's and Camera's. Messages posted on the actual TV's being recieved by buyers should be verified, just to give us piece of mind. I also bought the same camera deal as n_gerhardt and look like I will have to kiss my money goodbye. What is the recourse for buyers in this situation?

You have recourse legally by opening a case of theft under false pretences against the seller, we will then assist the police with the investigation.

Kind regards

Cuan

prilene kistnasami

I dont know if anyone is aware, but Lizelle has over R100 000 - 00 (one hundred thousand rands) in total of money she needs to refund. I was just calculating roughfully how much items ppl bought and paid her. Gosh !

DOnt be surprised, she might just turn around and say her bank account got robbed next!

hey anythings possible with "SHOOTERS'

Guys we got shot by shooters big time :-(

prilene kistnasami

Which brings me to my next question to the bid or buy team :

I want to know BOB, has this situation ever happened before ? What ws the outcome?

pls tell >

BumbleBee

I see Frankie1 got his fridge and washing machine he ordered on the same day I placed my order (22 Nov) :o

BumbleBee

Actually, there are a few other folks that have got their stuff in the last few days.....wtf?

brownt

Shoo!!! Just as I thought I had a new TV. I only opened her ratings this morning after an attempt to call her failed, and I was overwhelmed by the negative responses.

What type of a bank is FNB anyway? If what the lady who was contacted by FNB is telling the truth, then FNB is a not so smart bank. How do you let someone open a Savings account, who's not registered as a company, see so many deposits in such a short period of time and yet still allow for the money to be withdrawn from the account without speculation?

Just hope Dave helps with those address details

qball
Which brings me to my next question to the bid or buy team :

I want to know BOB, has this situation ever happened before ? What ws the outcome?

pls tell >

We have had a successful conviction, the fraudster and his wife were jailed for 5 and 3 years respectively.

Kind regards

Cuan

qball

If anyone in JHB has opened a case please contact me with the investigating officers details, the case number etc.

Thank you

Cuan

Romanza

I have just been contacted by Lizelle to let me know that she will be refunding me, apparently the supplier is having problems with getting stock and there is only person doing all the work, so i have e-mailed her the link to this thread and requested her to login and address people who placed orders that she will be refunding them as she said..

I hope she will do that.

LDT33
If anyone in JHB has opened a case please contact me with the investigating officers details, the case number etc.

Thank you

Cuan

Hi Cuan

What about people from other parts of the country, Western Cape etc.?

Thanks

LDT33
I have just been contacted by Lizelle to let me know that she will be refunding me, apparently the supplier is having problems with getting stock and there is only person doing all the work, so i have e-mailed her the link to this thread and requested her to login and address people who placed orders that she will be refunding them as she said..

I hope she will do that.

Hi Romanza

Thanks for letting us know. Lets hope she does it yes. Did you get any indication of when the refund(s) will take place though?

I too hope she reads this forum, not just to see the negative comments but to see how this is hurting a lot of people and causing a huge amount of stress.

Still... fingers crossed.

Romanza
Hi Romanza

Thanks for letting us know. Lets hope she does it yes. Did you get any indication of when the refund(s) will take place though?

I too hope she reads this forum, not just to see the negative comments but to see how this is hurting a lot of people and causing a huge amount of stress.

Still... fingers crossed.

She said i will be refunded before the end of this week .

SA picker

Cuan here is my case number. Krugersdorp SAPS CAS 395/12/2009 (0119511111). Spoke to the investigating officer this morning and he is going through the evidence that I give him.

Everyone that have been scammed must open a case please. If she refunds then I will withdrawn the case. Even if I get nothing back I still want to see justice done. Maybe they must get ............:mad:

I dont think BOB could have stop this from happening as Lizelle & co were very clever.

The saying " if it is too good to be true, then it's.........." is very applicable here.

"Eish", I was in seven haven with the winning bid. My daughter was telling everyone of her Chrismas present.:(

Now I feel so stupid for being scammed that I rather keep it quiet exept for my fellow loosers here.

Friends, It is bad, very bad, but life goes on and we should learn from it.:)

qball
Hi Cuan

What about people from other parts of the country, Western Cape etc.?

Thanks

We are based in Gauteng, therefore we need to liaise with a Gauteng based investigating officer should the need arise. The case in other parts of the country will probably be forwarded through to the regional Commercial Crimes unit for investigation.

Kind regards

Cuan

qball
Cuan here is my case number. Krugersdorp SAPS CAS 395/12/2009 (0119511111). Spoke to the investigating officer this morning and he is going through the evidence that I give him.

Everyone that have been scammed must open a case please. If she refunds then I will withdrawn the case. Even if I get nothing back I still want to see justice done. Maybe they must get ............:mad:

I dont think BOB could have stop this from happening as Lizelle & co were very clever.

The saying " if it is too good to be true, then it's.........." is very applicable here.

"Eish", I was in seven haven with the winning bid. My daughter was telling everyone of her Chrismas present.:(

Now I feel so stupid for being scammed that I rather keep it quiet exept for my fellow loosers here.

Friends, It is bad, very bad, but life goes on and we should learn from it.:)

Thank you!

LDT33
We are based in Gauteng, therefore we need to liaise with a Gauteng based investigating officer should the need arise. The case in other parts of the country will probably be forwarded through to the regional Commercial Crimes unit for investigation.

Kind regards

Cuan

Surely this is something that can be combined for all involved? Get all the info together from the other provinces too. Or at least advice as to what people from other provinces can do please.

qball
Surely this is something that can be combined for all involved? Get all the info together from the other provinces too. Or at least advice as to what people from other provinces can do please.

Each province has there own commercial crimes unit, the cases will be forwarded to them to investigate, they do not necessarily combine the case nationally. You need to open the case at your local SAPS branch and it will then be forwarded through to Commercial Crimes units to investigate, if they see that there are other cases pendng in other provinces they may combine them, but we do not know this for sure.

mikey_bouri

please contact Capt Mhlambi on: 016 341 3361

He is the investigating officer in Heidelberg - They have apparently frozen accounts and arrested someone today!

LETS ALL STAND TOGETHER HERE

qball

Thank you, have spoken to the Captain, if he requires anything he will contact us.

RoodeJ

One Item Recieved today!

I recieved one item today at post office about 10min ago and it was not there yesterday. :o

Now still waiting for the other 6 items I bought from her.

ClickandShip
I recieved one item today at post office about 10min ago and it was not there yesterday. :o

Now still waiting for the other 6 items I bought from her.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This gives hope!!!!!

Keep checking back, everyone should post if they have received their goods or refunds!!

I still feel they got in too deep and are trying to claw their way out...I still feel a sense of ''oops'' for them...Am I an idiot??