Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBee

Little voice warning me about seller shooters

SA picker

I think I want to go and look at them at the next court date. Could Morne give some more details on when and where please? The law must take its course, if we get back R1 then its a lot. :)

Morne b

Hi

As per the previous post on this thread the next court date is the 18th of February 2010 in the Heidelberg Court.

Please be advised that there is no times assigned to cases so I am unable to supply that.

Unfortunately at this stage there is nothing new to report on this matter.

Romanza

I cannot seem to get hold of these people.

Anyone tried?

Waylander66

Refund on the cards or not!!!

I also can't get in contact with them. If their account is unfrozen would it be possible to transfer the funds back. Maybe SAPS can assist with that.

BumbleBee

I think it is plainly obvious to see that these crooks are not making any effort to right their wrongs. They're just sitting around on their selfish little bums waiting for this whole story to blow over and then they're in the clear.

Guys, its time to cut your losses and move on or get someone to help you extract justice from these tsotsies!

Romanza
it didn materialize. he said that the factory only opens on the 11th and till then he cant do a thing. meanwhile i was asked for all my details etc and was told that my item (tht 6100 ht) could still be available on or before the 11th.

is this 4 real or just time buying? after the 11th im taking serious and dramatic action.

Did you at least get something?

prilene kistnasami

Guys i think you can kiss ye money away. These guys dont care about us, if they wanted to do correct they problems, they wud have refunded us by now, its the fact they have to much of our money with them and dont wanna part with it. Even if they have to pay a heffty fine, they still gonna pocket some money.

his just stringing us along, so far lot and lots of people opened cases against them , lets see see what come out of it in feb next month.

but in the end ppl, there is no way we gonna get our money back, just face facts , but atleast these thiefs must get justice against them, and i mean jail term 100%,

they are mean and nasty and full of lies.....dont be fooled.

Ive waited too long from oct 2009. this guys think they can get away with anything......

but wait theres a big Rottweiler gonna bite they asses come next month :mad:

gadgets_gems

Since their bank accounts are frozen, there is simply no way they could refund us - Lizelle (Cornelia) did send me a mail (yesterday) and told me that they would refund me as soon as their accounts are unfrozen.

So I guess we have to wait until 18 Feb to see what happens - I probably watch too much tv but I guess there'll be a greatly reduced sentence if they actually refund the monies, or most of it.

Since not all people logged cases against them, they might actually have enough funds to refund all those that did. But I'm just speculating now...

BumbleBee

How do you get these people to respond? I have sent them countless emails and I'm still being ignored :mad:

BumbleBee

Shooters is still getting ratings from buyers! even some recent positives :o

Ratings received by shooters on bidorbuy.co.za

it would really be nice if someone could give us some info on what is going on here. how are they getting positive ratings?

ksg002

IO Heidelburg

Hi Morne, please advise the name and contact number for the IO in this case. Thanks.

Romanza
Shooters is still getting ratings from buyers! even some recent positives :o

Ratings received by shooters on bidorbuy.co.za

it would really be nice if someone could give us some info on what is going on here. how are they getting positive ratings?

I think their items were probably delivered a long time ago and they just decided to rate the seller recently.

BumbleBee

......the 11th of Feb has come and gone and we are all still in the dark! I guess this is just one of those things that just gets swept under the rug......

Romanza
......the 11th of Feb has come and gone and we are all still in the dark! I guess this is just one of those things that just gets swept under the rug......

I think they will be appearing in court on the 18th of February.

BumbleBee

Sorry, I got confused between their first court date (11 Jan). Man it seems like this is taking forever, months are flying by and we are still no closer to the truth than we were in November.

LDT33

Does anyone know if they appeared today and what the outcome was? Really difficult to get any info especially being so far away. Feedback from anyone with any info would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

rmckay
Does anyone know if they appeared today and what the outcome was? Really difficult to get any info especially being so far away. Feedback from anyone with any info would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

What is today's court appearance about? Just to enter a plea?

qball

Morne has just contacted me... they only appeared before the court a short while ago. Apparantly the prosecutor has asked for an extension to investigate further, and their attorney's asked for a postponement. They are to re-appear in court again on the 10 March 2010.

That is all the info we have at the moment. Please make contact with the IO and "put pressure" on them (SAPS) to speed up the investigation.

Kind regards

Cuan

LDT33

I have no idea... So again, if anyone has any info that would be great.

qball

Please see reply above...

LDT33

Thanks for the info. I find it quite strange that the prosecutor asked for an extension to investigate further because when I (the 1 time I did get through) managed to get through to the investigating officer he informed me that there isn't much to investigate.

Now this is our lovely South Africa.... big fat joke.

LDT33
Please see reply above...

Thanks Cuan but I posted that before having seen your feedback.

rmckay

What more is there to investigate? All they would have to do is sit down with Morne for a few hours and they should fully understand what happened and what they should be charged with. I hope they use this extra time to try contacting some of the victims who didn't file charges against her. It would be a real shame if she has to refund the money to only those who filled charges against her.

mikey_bouri

mikey_bouri

Not for one moment should this issue be taken lightly!!! I am so so angry!!! I will gladly go to court (wherever) and state my case against these villains who blatanly robbed me and a lot of others.

I HAVE LOST IN EXCESSB OF R7500-00. and want BOB (Morne) to make a VERY VERY BIG ISSUE of this - because it is a VERY big issue for me and fellow Bobbers who have been robbed!!!!!