Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBee

Little voice warning me about seller shooters

prilene kistnasami

tick tock tick tock.........waiting for news about lizelle today ! BAIL or NO BAIL.

If no bail, good for us, bad for them, guess they'll be spending they time in jail for x-mas, wonder if santa does visits to jail .....:-)

if bail.....then theres a problem, she/they gonna take our "$money$" they stole and use for they bail...SHACKS!!! Will we ever smell our money again ????

Dam these ppl, they must suffer .....

prilene kistnasami

WOW , just saw the ratings, "SHOOTERS" down to "6" on the rating chart ! , that was a fast,quick drop....

poor "buyer" - SA DEALER - purchased and paid for alot of stuff from lizelle, and ripped off just like me !

someone notify sa delaer about this forum . many ppl dont know of this forum

OScrapKits

An email has been sent out to all the purchasers. If they don't know what's going on by now its due to their own negligence

qball

An update on the case:

Apparantly they have been granted bail, the matter has been postponed til 18th Feb 2010, they will be required to appear before the magistrate then.

Please, we encourage you to continue sending your case details and affadavits through so we can ensure the case against them is strong.

Thank you

Cuan

BumbleBee

Now that they are out on bail, they can get back to work sending out all our stuff!!

rmckay
Now that they are out on bail, they can get back to work sending out all our stuff!!

Or busy boarding a yacht provisioned for a very long voyage!

Hopefully "Mr Britts" is correct when he says the money is all frozen in a bank account. If not, I can think of 2 million reasons why she will skip bail.

Guest Guest

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:D

Thats life. Please make sure questions are asked in your auction and ensure the seller has enough ratings

Vagito

How much was bail? Lets day dream they send our stuff.

qball

My understanding is that they both got R8000 bail.

Guest Guest

What?????? R 8 Grand each ?

You could buy alot off BOB for that money

qball

Guys, please this is a serious issue, we have asked those not affected by this to refrain from posting here.

Thank you

Cuan

Vagito

Just 8k??!!?? WTF! i expected big money, since they defrauded us of almost R1 million... Maybe they bribed the district attorney/promoter.

Being a law student i've seen that and a lot weird stuff in courts/cases...

Pity

Guest Guest

Thats SA for you.

Corrupt .

Note: Iam straight forward and out loud

Vagito

Dont worry, Moz is the same thing (TIA). Makes me wish i was living in scandinavia... Now i gotta break the news to the lady...

prilene kistnasami

They got bail. Lets hope they use they heads and refund our money soon, so we can all drop our cases against them. SO they dont have to appear in court on the 18th feb 2010. Im do hope that lizelle reads this entire forum and see how much shes messed around this festive season with peoples head.! Shes really got on peoples bad side...

Then again SA LAW sucks, lizelle must be half way to the US of A by now !!!

YOU ARE OUT OF JAIL NOW LIZELLE, REFUND OUR MONEY NOW , SO WE CAN DROP THE CHARGES AGAINST YOU! AND LIFE FOR ALL WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL. DO THE RIGHT THING FOR U AND YOUR FAMILY.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Prilene

I understand you're upset, but your huge red caps letters are going a bit far.:o

LDT33
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:D

Thats life. Please make sure questions are asked in your auction and ensure the seller has enough ratings

Snet, your comment really is uncalled for. If you think this is a laughing matter then you are sick. If you can't read properly then rather refrain from making comments like these.

LDT33
Thats SA for you.

Corrupt .

Note: Iam straight forward and out loud

So because you are straight forward and out loud that gives you the right to come on this forum and laugh at other people's misery? That is just pathetic.

prilene kistnasami
Hi Prilene

I understand you're upset, but your huge red caps letters are going a bit far.:o

Well, excuse me "TANANKA"

I Beg to Differ...who are you to tell me how/what and where to post my feelings in this forum. Sometime in life you have to make yourself heard....

The entire idea of my read huge writing is so that "lizelle" will read this serious remark, and hopefully make her think.

My dear ,I doubt you lost any money in this saga....

I speak for everyone whos lost money, when i say we want our refund.

so do me a favour keep your nasty ugly comments to yourself TANANKA.

admin

Hi All,

You leave me with no choice but to ban the next user from the Forum that posts in this thread that did not buy anything from shooters for a period of 7 days.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Hi All,

I have moved the post by wilnetse to the freezer, if you did not buy anything from shooters, please DO NOT post in this thread.

Thank you.

Guys, please this is a serious issue, we have asked those not affected by this to refrain from posting here.

Thank you

Cuan

Vagito

has anyone contacted the after they got free?

maybe BoB can do it 4 us

Ladies stop the bloody arguing, it takes us nowhere!!!_

prilene kistnasami

Hi guys at the BOB team

Pls pls, now that lizelle and partner is out of jail, is it ever so possible for someone from the BOB team to give these people a call , just to check what they next intensions are ???? cos remember you guys at bob are just the middle ppl, we laid charges against them , so i doubt they will take our call.

can your manager do this favour for us?

If not , i fully understand.

thanks

me!

BumbleBee

I'm wondering if they have police protection as quite a few buyers know their address.

mikey_bouri

If the "Shooters Crowd" are out on bail and the court case is in Feb 2010, should not we as the "victims" be present to strengthen our cases against these fraudsters???

Admin on BOB! PLEASE DONT LET UP AND LET THESE CASES GET COLD!

Inform us of any little thing you hear on "SHOOTERS"! The monies they scammed from me and others like me amount to thousands of rands! WHERE IS THAT MONEY ???? surely somene has it??

PLEASE DO KEEP US INFORMED!

gadgets_gems

Hi All,

I just wonder how shooters could refund us if the funds are frozen? It's a bit of a catch-22 - but if you put yourself in their shoes, where will you get the money - especially now that you're out on bail?

Not sure how this will work - but I still believe they did not go out to spend as much money as they could, maybe some of it yes because they're human - but most of the money should still be there.

I believe this is a case where they should "cut a deal" with the Prosecutor - refund x and get y. Not sure if the authorities would include the claiming parties in this decision though.

Just my thoughts....

Cheers,

Coen