Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBee

Little voice warning me about seller shooters

lilythepink

Hi Mapogo1981. Brilliant of you to have opened a case. But, please,please, please, send an email with all these details to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za a.s.a.p., for attention Morne. I think this would be a good move on your part. :)

OScrapKits
It looks like someone has received thier item

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/userprofile/UserProfile.jsp?User_UserId=1405213

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/17215986/CONTI_200CC_QUAD_BIKE.html

Really confusing, heh!:confused::confused::confused:

Very confusing... Unless the item was shipped before they were arrested and person only just remembered to rate them... Bizarre...

prilene kistnasami

I had a dream that we all got our stuff what we paid for....:-)

BumbleBee
I had a dream that we all got our stuff what we paid for....:-)

Me too :)

lilythepink

May the dreams come true for all of you who have been scammed. :)

AnthonyTurner

Im looking for the address of the seller shooters. If anyone has this please send it to me.

lilythepink

Anthony Turner - please read through all the postings from page 1 and you will then get the message that nobody can give you the seller's address. You need to lay a charge of fraud at your nearest Police Station, get a case number and provide the Investigating Officer with all Bid or Buy's contact details, as well as all the details of how you were scammed. Good luck. (But I still recommend you read all the postings - you will then understand why your question is rather late in the day at this point!) :confused:

mikey_bouri

Shooters Scam

Admin on BOB! PLEASE DONT LET UP AND LET THESE CASES GET COLD!

Inform us of any little thing you hear on "SHOOTERS"! The monies they scammed from me and others like me amount to thousands of rands! WHERE IS THAT MONEY ???? surely somene has it??

PLEASE DO KEEP US INFORMED!

danieloosth

My experiences of the seller SHOOTERS

I won the bid on the item (Sony 6.2 Home theatre DDW5500) for R6200 on 8th of November 2009. The payment had to be made within 48 Hrs and I did so. I contacted the seller and asked when I will receive my item. She said 10 days. After 10 days I contacted her again via email and complained that I have not received my item, she said that she was in the hospital and could not deliver my item and that she will deliver it on Wednesday. Wednesday (day 12) came and still no item so I contacted her again, this time she said that she can deliver the item but that there is now a promotion on the item and that she will include a TV and household appliances for no extra charge, but she will only be able to deliver on Friday or the next Monday (day 15).Monday came and no item! I contacted her again, this time she gave me the excuse that her house was broken into and she will deliver on Tuesday (day 16). She phoned me on Tuesday morning (1 Dec) saying that the item will be delivered today and I will receive a tracking number, but just like her other promises nothing happened. It`s not the waiting that bothers me the most, it’s the dishonesty and lies. I`m wondering if this seller even has these items.:(

I got my money back about 2 weeks before I received an email from bid or buy saying that SHOOTERS has been arrested. I`m glad that I got my money back!

prilene kistnasami

Its Such A Pity That All These Complaints We Post On The Forum, Wont Get Our Money Back. .......atleast I Dont Think So !!!

prilene kistnasami
I won the bid on the item (Sony 6.2 Home theatre DDW5500) for R6200 on 8th of November 2009. The payment had to be made within 48 Hrs and I did so. I contacted the seller and asked when I will receive my item. She said 10 days. After 10 days I contacted her again via email and complained that I have not received my item, she said that she was in the hospital and could not deliver my item and that she will deliver it on Wednesday. Wednesday (day 12) came and still no item so I contacted her again, this time she said that she can deliver the item but that there is now a promotion on the item and that she will include a TV and household appliances for no extra charge, but she will only be able to deliver on Friday or the next Monday (day 15).Monday came and no item! I contacted her again, this time she gave me the excuse that her house was broken into and she will deliver on Tuesday (day 16). She phoned me on Tuesday morning (1 Dec) saying that the item will be delivered today and I will receive a tracking number, but just like her other promises nothing happened. It`s not the waiting that bothers me the most, it’s the dishonesty and lies. I`m wondering if this seller even has these items.:(

I got my money back about 2 weeks before I received an email from bid or buy saying that SHOOTERS has been arrested. I`m glad that I got my money back!

YOU LUCKY DEVIL YOU!!!

prilene kistnasami
Admin on BOB! PLEASE DONT LET UP AND LET THESE CASES GET COLD!

Inform us of any little thing you hear on "SHOOTERS"! The monies they scammed from me and others like me amount to thousands of rands! WHERE IS THAT MONEY ???? surely somene has it??

PLEASE DO KEEP US INFORMED!

Absolutely, if anyone reads or hears anythink about lizelle and partner. Let us know.

Anynews is better then no news.

I guess thats the big ? : WHERES ALL THE MONEY ??????

Does someone have it?

Did she pay her debts?

WHAT WHAT WHAT ?????

Cos if she did have the money, surely she wud have done a refund, instead of sitting in jail.

Well tomorrows the hearing, Hope they dont get bail !

NO BAIL I SAY !!!

rmckay

Well tomorrows the hearing, Hope they dont get bail !

NO BAIL I SAY !!!

I think the chances are very good she will not get bail, especially if the money is not accounted for. She doesn't have a job, doesn't own a house and is a huge flight risk. Supposedly she stole about R2 million and after a week of life in a SA jail she would certainly flee.

JPBon

Everyday there are more people rating negatively on shooters, that seem to not have a clue about what has happened. There must be a way for BOB to let these people know that they should open a case against Lizelle. I would think that every person who had any dealings with her would have been notified by now. How about a banner message on the front page for that matter?

I was lucky enough not to get caught out, but it has made me determined to seek out scammers and stop them in their tracks. It breaks my heart to see how many people were conned by her just before xmas.

qball
Everyday there are more people rating negatively on shooters, that seem to not have a clue about what has happened. There must be a way for BOB to let these people know that they should open a case against Lizelle. I would think that every person who had any dealings with her would have been notified by now. How about a banner message on the front page for that matter?

I was lucky enough not to get caught out, but it has made me determined to seek out scammers and stop them in their tracks. It breaks my heart to see how many people were conned by her just before xmas.

An email was sent to all users concerned explaining the steps that should be taken.

Kind regards

Cuan

JPBon
An email was sent to all users concerned explaining the steps that should be taken.

Kind regards

Cuan

Thanks Cuan

It must be that some users just dont read their emails. Reading the Ratings is actually sad and humbling.

lilythepink

Could we have an update from Morne, who saw the Heidelberg Police this past Monday? Please, Morne.

GOLFX
Hi GOLFX,

Did you lay a charge of "sale under false pretences" at your local SAPS yet ? If you did please supply Morne with your case number and ask the Investigating Officer to contact Morne at bidorbuy. if you did not, please do as bidorbuy can not do it on your behalf.

Morne will update everyone tomorrow as soon as he spoke to the Investigating Officer in Heidelberg.

Thank you

Hi

I opened a case today and will let u have case number tomorrow when I get it. The detective has already contacted me for all the contacted numbers which i gave him. Hope the bail is denied.

regards

Thanks for all you guys are doing

lilythepink

Hi Morne - please let us have an updated report after your visit to the Heidelberg Police this past Monday. Anyone know whether they got bail yesterday and, if so, how much?

qball

Please note, Morne is in Heidelberg today, we will only be able to give you an update later.

Thank you

Cuan

lilythepink

Thanks, Cuan. (I thought today was Saturday - lol!) Am looking forward to hearing that shooters have been detained without bail! :mad: