Sign in to follow this  
All Music

Post office tracking issues

All Music

Is anyone else having problems tracking parcels sent via the post office? I've tried four or five times over the past few days to track the ones I've sent and all that happens is the page tries to load for a couple of minutes and throws up an error message either " this page can't be displayed" or "This site can't be reached. tracking.postoffice.co.za took to long to respond"

The same happens whether I use the parceltrack site, as I usually do, or try tracking it via the post office site itself.

The issue must be on the side of the post office because when I use parceltrack to trace parcels sent via The Courier Guy I have no problems.

Thanks,

Antony

ATA STAMP CENTRE
1 hour ago, All Music said:

Is anyone else having problems tracking parcels sent via the post office? I've tried four or five times over the past few days to track the ones I've sent and all that happens is the page tries to load for a couple of minutes and throws up an error message either " this page can't be displayed" or "This site can't be reached. tracking.postoffice.co.za took to long to respond"

The same happens whether I use the parceltrack site, as I usually do, or try tracking it via the post office site itself.

The issue must be on the side of the post office because when I use parceltrack to trace parcels sent via The Courier Guy I have no problems.

Thanks,

Antony

Yes,the tracking site of sapo is down and has been for about a week,just hangs and u cannot access it,even the other sites that offer tracking on SAPO cannt be used as they get no response from SAPO

My understanding is they are changing systems and have issues pertaining to IT work being done for the SASSA GRANTS uploading.

Typical SAPO,cannot do the basics right in the first place.

I inform my buyers to take the tracking number i give them and enquire at the local SAPO for their item,the post is still being delivered reasonably timeously.

Neil

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE