Sign in to follow this  
chrisc

Search specific seller for item

chrisc

There is a seller in Cape Town who has hundreds of electronic items. 

How can I search for a specific item just within this sellers adverts?

I sent them a query asking about the item (twice) but they do not reply

The specific item is a 3m USB3.0 A to micro B cable

Thank you

Little Miss Muffet

They are not seeing the question unless they press on the arrow and not all users know this.

chrisc

Who is "they"?  Is it the seller, or myself?

There seems no way to contact a seller except by the message system.  If they consistently do not respond, do you give up and look for another supplier, or is there another option?

This seller is in Cape Town and says local pickup is possible.  But they won't give me the address, so I cannot proceed further.  At the same time I am receiving messages to complete the sale.  To avoid paying money into a void, I would like to have an answer

admin

Hi chrisc,

I assume you are referring to  Order ID 13367090. I cannot find any questions on the system from you to the seller in question? To search for a specific item from a seller you go to "Items (sellers name) is Selling" that will show you all the sellers listings, there you will find a search box that says "Search within results" which would search all the sellers items with your search terms.

Kind regards

Andries

chrisc

No, I am not referring to that order at all

Seller "Paycheap" has an item here - https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/300324604/Replacement_HP_Laptop_Charger_AC_Adapter_Power_Supply_Cord_19V_4_74A_90W_Big_Pin_7_4mm_x_5_0m.html

He says he is in Cape Town and will permit collection.  Before I commit to a sale, I would like to know whereabouts in Cape Town he is.  A while ago I purchased an item and although the seller said he was in Cape Town, he was in fact in Mossel Bay, so I don't want to make that mistake again

I found the USB3 cable from another supplier, thank you

Regards

admin

Hi Chrisc,

Sellers and buyers are not allowed to exchange contact details through their items Q&A, so sellers will not answer questions about where they are situated. I can however confirm that this seller is based in Parow.

Kind regards

Andries