voldermort

Error Message....

voldermort

Trying to pick up some items I deleted last year (& I have managed with quite a few) however since yesterday I am getting this error message - ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation. Any idea why or what it means please? 

Darth Penguin

ORA errors are Oracle errors and ideally users should not see it, they are meant for the developers and system admins. Can you tell us on which page you saw this and when it appeared (when the page loaded, after a button was clicked)?

voldermort

Hi there - it did sort itself out & is now working again however it started after I clicked 'search by title', put the name of the item I was searching for & then set the date between Oct & Nov last year -  this error message was just coming up all the time & did so for about 3 days before seemingly sorting itself out. (I also tried clicking on deleted items & just putting the date between Oct & Nov last year) without any title & it still did the same. 

Edited by voldermort
forgot to add.....

Darth Penguin

Well, let's hope it stays away :)

BEADING CREATIONS
Good Day,
Could you kindly please assist with the following ERROR MESSAGE?
Each time I try and SEARCH back in time on my listings for a certain item on the STOCK CODE or even a "WORD" your system has been throwing this ERROR MESSAGE out to me for the past 3 days.
I have tried clearing my CACHE, which has not helped, I have also re-booted my PC which does note help either.
Kindly please look into this and assist with sorting this out for me.
Inline image 1

Darth Penguin

Can you re-upload the image by any chance or maybe give us the text?

Darth Penguin

Thanks