Sign in to follow this  
Kit W

President Zuma Stamp Issue

Kit W    10
Kit W

:confused:

Hi Guys

I am surprised that nobody has passes a comment about the new Presiden Zuma issue that came out yesterday. I guess that if 2 million were on sale then everyone has got his/her fair allotment. When I recived my order I was informed that there were not many left - this puzzles me because it is a Standard Postage issue & will be no problem to issue a reprint at any time

It will be interesting to see how many "homemade" covers will now surface with the new stamp

Only time will tell

Enjoy the day

Kit W

alloway65    10
alloway65

Hi Kit,

I think after the last Presenential stamp issue debacle...very few people are now interested. I have an order in......lets see if I recieve it. Home made FDC's I am sure there will be a variety on offer. Lets all send some to Pres. Zuma's Office for a signature and lets see if we are lucky!!!!!Take care. David.;)

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello David

Just goes to show.

Our President Zuma is quite boring.

If I remember correctly, pages and pages were written on this forum about (then) President Mothlantle.

Can’t wait for the monstrosities to appear……

Regards

Jacques

alloway65    10
alloway65

Hi Jacques,

Hope you are well....missed your posts.

It will be interesting to see, there is one set of 3 Pres. Zuma FDC's already on tomorrow. At least I can spell Zuma!

Needed a bit of fun on the Forum, trying to get all my figures for my accountant tomorrow, for the nearly bankrupt SARS....what a pain. Why should poor Semi Retired Persons have to pay tax...I paid my dues for 40 years!!

Rose calls.....sundowner time...great!!!!

Have a lovely evening.

Regards

David;)