Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Issue with going back to a previous refined search screen

Maverick

Hi there

For about the last week or so there has been the following issue with returning to a previous screen on BoB:

For e.g. if i have done a search in my sales for a specific product and then I open one of the orders and then use the Back button on my browser to return to the list of items from the search it clears the search and I have to start the search over every time. This is quite annoying as well when I am going through a long list of unpaid sales and each time I maybe file an SNC and then use the Back button to return to the list I get a list of all my sales and the refined search has been cleared. If I have a list of 30 odd sales in my refined search then its a real mission creating the refined search every time after going into each one of them.

I hope you understand what I am describing.

Edited by Maverick

Little Miss Muffet

I have this problem too.It happens when I go into advanced search on my sales but not on current sales

This is what I get and have to start the advanced search all over again.

Confirm Form Resubmission

This webpage requires data that you entered earlier in order to be properly displayed. You can send this data again, but by doing so you will repeat any action this page previously performed.

• Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page.
ERR_CACHE_MISS

Darth Penguin

Without going into technical details on why this is happening, an immediate solution would be to open the trade in a new tab/window. You can do that by either:

1. right-clicking on the link and selecting "Open in new tab" or similar
  2. holding down the CTRL (or COMMAND on a Mac) key and clicking on the link

It's not an optimal solution, especially in the case where something should disappear from the search results after it was actioned, but it should save you from having to run the search again.