Sign in to follow this  
mrmouse

Seller says no stock

mrmouse

How can seller Happy Deals say no stock on won auction , when he still has the same item open on other auctions

sik liquidation centre

Same happened to me.. Same seller..Happydeals..They rarely had stock on items which sold for cheap. On 80% of all my orders with them, they either didn't have stock or they shipped 3-4 weeks late....

Don't rate them badly. From revenge,they rated me more than 100 negative rating and refused to subsequently send my items. In stead, I was refunded on numerous orders..

My worst experience on bidorbuy by far.. not sure how they could get away with it for so long???

mrmouse
Posted (edited)

Not sure what BoB is going to do , its up to them to decide, but my days on BoB are slowly declining .

Edited by mrmouse

mrmouse

Refunded , but still not impressed , its not the first purchase gone bad this year so far.

Hiding Go Seek

Same happened to me.. Same seller..Happydeals..They rarely had stock on items which sold for cheap. On 80% of all my orders with them, they either didn't have stock or they shipped 3-4 weeks late....

Don't rate them badly. From revenge,they rated me more than 100 negative rating and refused to subsequently send my items. In stead, I was refunded on numerous orders..

My worst experience on bidorbuy by far.. not sure how they could get away with it for so long???

I would be gone if Bidorbuy did not remove those unfair ratings.Have you queried this with Bob?

AstonBay123

Do NOT rate sellers until you have the item in your hands safely. In any case part of the rating system is did you receive what you paid for - if you didn't, then they can't get a good rating.