Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Vanishing Questions & Answers....

voldermort    10
voldermort

Just started listing again after a few months & much has changed.....namely the questions & answers. I cannot find where on my ad to respond to a question (can you still do this) but then saw the same question somewhere else & I did reply & now just like magic - both the question & answer have disappeared :(  please tell me where to find my answer? 

admin    0
admin

Hi Sammy,

Welcome back. The questions will be under your selling tab, in the middle block. On the item the questions are right at the bottom, right below the "buy now" tab in your listing. there is an arrow that you have to click on to expand the question and answer. All questions are now private between the seller and buyer, no one else can see them, except for bidorbuy personnel.

Kind regards

Andries

voldermort    10
voldermort

Ah ok, I just found the arrow....is that what I would click on too for replying? Hope you & the family are all well. I believe Wayne & Ruthie are sheltering from the hurricane :D  & the dribs of it are about to come on over here to the UK any day now :D  

admin    0
admin

That would be it. Those two have gone quiet long before the hurricane, not sure if they were trumped or something :P Same old same old with me...

voldermort    10
voldermort

Ok excellent :-)   Either they found a great wall in front of them or your new police uniform scared them away :D