Sign in to follow this  
mrmouse

questions to sellers

mrmouse

Why do sellers not answer questions , is it because you dont have the stock on hand and cant answer the question , or are you scared you incriminate yourself by answering truthfully or scared you will lose the sale if you actually describe the product properly , I feel if a seller doesnt answer a question within say 48 hrs that listing should be locked untill the answer is given .

Little Miss Muffet
Posted (edited)

I am sure there is a problem on the Bob system because when I wanted to answer a question on the Wed crazy this past week there was no link to answer it.

I eventually answered it from the email but it did not go through that way either

When I queried it with Bidorbuy I was told I could not answer a question after it closed but the link was not there when it was open

Perhaps you should ask the seller via one of their sales whether they received the question.

I wanted to apologise  to the buyer but there were no listings under the user name

Edited by Little Miss Muffet

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI,on the right hand side is an arrow,if u click on that the message table for u to reply drops down and u can reply.

i almost missed it myself

Neil

I

Little Miss Muffet
Posted (edited)

Thanks Neil. The arrow is something new and will be missed time and time again.

Lots of questions not being  unanswered until every user's brain clicks that an arrow now exists for a mouse's brain to work.

As Mrmouse says we will be rude sellers trying to hide something.

Edited by Little Miss Muffet

Allstar

Many of the crazy auction listings the sellers intentionally obfuscate the condition, they either give virtually no indication of the condition or don't answer questions, if they do answer they typically give unreasonably vague replies. You'll ask a pertinent question like "does a laptop have scratches and wear and tear" and they'll answer, "it's in good condition for its age".

For some sellers it's in their interest to make the condition as vague as possible because how can a buyer complain about an items condition if they had no idea on what it was in the first place. Also many sellers have multiples of the same item, low price - send one in poor condition, high price send a good condition one.

Bidorbuy needs to have an obligatory listing field for the condition of used items, the system is open to abuse as it is becuase the only obligatory field in terms of condition is NEW/USED.

bellemodel
On 7/26/2017 at 0:56 PM, mrmouse said:

Why do sellers not answer questions , is it because you dont have the stock on hand and cant answer the question , or are you scared you incriminate yourself by answering truthfully or scared you will lose the sale if you actually describe the product properly , I feel if a seller doesnt answer a question within say 48 hrs that listing should be locked untill the answer is given .

Just go buy elsewhere