Nubbi

Not happy with Bidorbuy

Nubbi

so I purchased a battery for my phone from  

make_a_bid

I paid for a courier to deliver from jhb to Polokwane - this took seven days so dont bother just  let them post it as it will probably get here quicker - I complained and Bob sided with the seller and removed my rating????  Now it has finally arrived and has been charging for hours and is still dead so in effect I purchased a piece of crap!!  so dont buy from this buyer as they are on his side and it will be money down the drain.  This website is not what it used to be so in future I will be using ebay for everything - they are always on the side of the buyer and your purchase is assured.

DaveDave2013

Hi Nubbi!

So sorry to hear of the trouble you have been having.

Would you mind PM'ing me your Order or ticket number so that we can look into this further?

Thanks!

Nubbi

after receiving this they can piss off - 

Dear Shane,

It has come to our attention that you are abusing your privileges on the forum - soliciting business, adding contact details, advertising products, confrontational or rude behaviour etc. is not allowed. Please refer to the forum rules for more information. Thank you.

Nubbi

the above post is all i put on the forum at least ebay protects the buyer

johan

Hi Nubby,

I have looked at the matter and the way this was handled is truly regrettable. 

I am meeting with all involved regarding this ticket tomorrow as I am of the opinion that we could have done much better here. The warning you received for Forum abuse does also not make any sense and it should not have been sent to you at all as there is nothing wrong with your forum post. 

I would like to humbly apologize again for your experience and we will be in touch. 

Nubbi
On 7/17/2017 at 1:42 PM, Nubbi said:

the above post is all i put on the forum at least ebay protects the buyer

can somebody please tell me how to close my bidorbuy account as the seller is harassing me on other sites - after I bid and paid in 20 mins????  no thanks not worth the trouble