Nubbi

Not happy with Bidorbuy

Nubbi

so I purchased a battery for my phone from  

make_a_bid

I paid for a courier to deliver from jhb to Polokwane - this took seven days so dont bother just  let them post it as it will probably get here quicker - I complained and Bob sided with the seller and removed my rating????  Now it has finally arrived and has been charging for hours and is still dead so in effect I purchased a piece of crap!!  so dont buy from this buyer as they are on his side and it will be money down the drain.  This website is not what it used to be so in future I will be using ebay for everything - they are always on the side of the buyer and your purchase is assured.

DaveDave2013

Hi Nubbi!

So sorry to hear of the trouble you have been having.

Would you mind PM'ing me your Order or ticket number so that we can look into this further?

Thanks!

Nubbi

after receiving this they can piss off - 

Dear Shane,

It has come to our attention that you are abusing your privileges on the forum - soliciting business, adding contact details, advertising products, confrontational or rude behaviour etc. is not allowed. Please refer to the forum rules for more information. Thank you.

Nubbi

the above post is all i put on the forum at least ebay protects the buyer

Johan

Hi Nubby,

I have looked at the matter and the way this was handled is truly regrettable. 

I am meeting with all involved regarding this ticket tomorrow as I am of the opinion that we could have done much better here. The warning you received for Forum abuse does also not make any sense and it should not have been sent to you at all as there is nothing wrong with your forum post. 

I would like to humbly apologize again for your experience and we will be in touch. 

Nubbi
On 7/17/2017 at 1:42 PM, Nubbi said:

the above post is all i put on the forum at least ebay protects the buyer

can somebody please tell me how to close my bidorbuy account as the seller is harassing me on other sites - after I bid and paid in 20 mins????  no thanks not worth the trouble

mariusdupreez27
On 7/14/2017 at 4:23 PM, Nubbi said:

so I purchased a battery for my phone from  

make_a_bid

I paid for a courier to deliver from jhb to Polokwane - this took seven days so dont bother just  let them post it as it will probably get here quicker - I complained and Bob sided with the seller and removed my rating????  Now it has finally arrived and has been charging for hours and is still dead so in effect I purchased a piece of crap!!  so dont buy from this buyer as they are on his side and it will be money down the drain.  This website is not what it used to be so in future I will be using ebay for everything - they are always on the side of the buyer and your purchase is assured.

Wow! and I thought I was the only one.... I also purchased a battery from this seller and I can confirm that it is a useless piece of garbage. Contacted her and she tried to convince me the problem was with my phone..so I asked my wife to return the battery, but seller supplied PO box number, so my wife send the parcel through normal mail without tracking number. Useless to say, she just claims she never received it...I gave a bad rating and it was also removed by bob (how convenient). I will never use bob again - just reading through this forum, I realise how the average buyer is being taken for a ride...

Nubbi

you dead right that seller is a con artist and they side with her because they make money out of her - if you want hassle free buying go to ebay - it takes longer but if it is even a day late you get a refund as well and they are always on the buyers side.

Little Miss Muffet

My loyalty to Bidorbuy has flown out of the window

Nubbi

as has mine - sad after so many years of loyalty

dstorm

Hello Nubbi, Little Miss Muffet, etc, etc.

Look at the old forum posts.

Remember the GOOD OLD DAYS.  Andries Marais (forum moderator), Cuan, Bennet, etc.  Took no nonsense from anyone, yet we as sellers were a happy group.

BIDORBUY outgrew itself.  Go google.  Revenue declining.  WHY?

Nubbi

when you pick sides with a moron seller over your oldest and most loyal customers then you are screwing yourself - simple

Nubbi

miss the old days we had so much fun on the forum and had no ****

lizrik Gemstones

bidorbuy does not care about the buyers when it comes to refunding. I bought an item in June 2018 and received it in September 2018. I however found out that the seller selling the gems sell fakes with fake certificates. I warned bob about it in june and they said I must give them proof, I did send them emails indicating that the certs does not exist neither the lab but that I haven't received the items yet and they advised me to send proof.  I received the item last week and the lab confirmed that it is fake. I told bidorbuy about it and they said they can't get hold of the seller and that they can't refund me as the item is out of the refund period although I only received the item now.

since I warned them that this seller sells fakes they ignored me and many more fake items were sold to unsuspecting buyers and bob was just to happy to receive their sales commission and don't worry about their buyers 

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Nubbi

I agree but they dont want to listen and all you have to do is look how well all the other sites are doing with all the people that used to be loyal to bob - I now sell my stuff on fb and buy on ebay