Alphaevo2

Buyer says one of two items in package is missing and shipping bag is torn

Alphaevo2

Hi,

I just received a call from a buyer who states that they received their parcel this morning and that they only opened it this evening and after opening it they discovered that one piece, the most expensive one is missing. I package and shipped the parcel myself and know that it was in the bag. Now they almost threatened me via sms to say they will go through "other" means to get a refund if I do not compensate them within a time frame of their liking. I used an Aramex Prepaid bag as the buyer did not pay insurance for the shipment and it states at the bottom of the listing  under the bidding terms and conditions that we as the seller will not be liable for any lost parcels and damages while in transit. However I have had buyers with items that were damaged and other buyers with missing items. I have been assisting them all and replaced and refunded every order as needed. However this is a fairly large amount +_R4000. What am I to do? I cannot keep losing this is my only source of income and R4000 is almost a months worth of profit. Please I need help on what to do about this case.

gold creek

to be safe i take pics with my phone while packing...in case