Sign in to follow this  
Destructor Dave

Arrogance of certain sellers

Destructor Dave

I am astounded by the arrogance of seller https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/user/3378276/ElectroD's 

I bid on a laptop and just because I am new, he deletes my bid. When I question him and state that he is breaching Bid or Buy's policy and he is not allowed to delete bids based on a buyer being new, he has the nerve to imply that the rules do not apply to him and because it is his auction, he has the right to do whatever he pleases. 

Disgusting attitude and he should not be allowed to continue operating on Bid or Buy. Further, his shopping charges contravene Bid or Buy's policy as well, completely exorbitant.

This guy obviously believes that the rules do not apply to him. Allowing him to continue operating on the site is definitely a good way for Bob to chase away new customers. Screenshot_20170621-210208.thumb.png.0c9e2be4a05d566604a8e6ea77dea97f.png

mrmouse

Send complaint to hello@bidorbuy.co.za ,it's not allowed ,to delete anything you choose,he don't make the rules ,unfortunately it's a problem,many sellers are guilty of it .

admin

Hi mrmouse,

Thank you for the good advice . We have been in contact with Destructor Dave and the seller since last night.

Kind regards

Andries

Destructor Dave

I have a further problem with this arrogant seller. After a terrible buying experience from start to finish, where in the end I never even received the product and had to get Bid or Buy to refund me, I leave a very justified negative rating. This arrogant and disgraceful seller then has the nerve to change my rating to a negative and call me an A-Hole

I believe that any seller who calls a customer an assholes should receive an immediate ban from the site. It is a disgrace and destroys that good name of Bid or Buy. Sellers like this should not be allowed to operate on the site.

What action will be taken against this seller?? I have reported the matter to Bid or Buy

Screenshot_20170921-084206.png

Edited by Destructor Dave