sunshine pineapple

how do i delete photos from gallery and photos take too long to upload

sunshine pineapple
Posted (edited)
  • sorry - if there is a simple solution but i need to delete photos from gallery as they are once off sales- how do i do this ?
  • also - why does the photos take so long to upload - i sell on gumtree as well and its quick and easy to upload photos at one time but bob is really very slow- is there a way to make it quicker ? 
  • sometimes when i search - there is some sellers that flood the search - that i really do not want to see- is there a way to take them off my search so that i do not have to sift through all there items when i do a communal search eg: the one seller sells plated silver and when i search for silver items - all the poor quality stuff floods my search- i would love  a button that you can tick to limit what seller you want to see....

thnx

Edited by sunshine pineapple

mrmouse

sometimes setting the price range helps .

MacMuffin
21 hours ago, sunshine pineapple said:
  • sorry - if there is a simple solution but i need to delete photos from gallery as they are once off sales- how do i do this ?
  • also - why does the photos take so long to upload - i sell on gumtree as well and its quick and easy to upload photos at one time but bob is really very slow- is there a way to make it quicker ? 
  • sometimes when i search - there is some sellers that flood the search - that i really do not want to see- is there a way to take them off my search so that i do not have to sift through all there items when i do a communal search eg: the one seller sells plated silver and when i search for silver items - all the poor quality stuff floods my search- i would love  a button that you can tick to limit what seller you want to see....

thnx

Hi there,

deletion of images is currently not supported. we will introduce a feature where we we will automatically delete older/unused images. If an image is associated to a trade, we typically do not delete an image (especially when a listing resulted in a sale and the image is required for a future warranty/CPA/SNC resolution).

With regards to upload duration - this really depends on image size and your connection. Uploads on bidorbuy happen in parallel and directly to our cloud-provider which has local points-of-presence in SA. If the BulkImageUpload does not show any improvements it would help us if you run a speedtest to verify your speed and then take screenshots of your upload speed, uploading images.

You can filter out certain sellers by clicking on the "select" link next to "Sellers" which then opens a pop-up to include/exclude sellers:

image.thumb.png.d3928da34bd4d4eb74370696f36648f6.png