Sign in to follow this  
look smart

Selling my items in bulk

look smart

I received a question last night asking if I will be prepared to sell my items in bulk, I am not to sure how to answer this question and have still not replied to it, I would like to sell my items bulk but not sure how to go about this esp in a answer to his question, I know no contact details can be given out, so I wander if I would be allowed to list a brochure that he can buy? and if not, can I inform the buyer to buy something from me and in that way get his contact details. But I dont want to inform him about any of this if its against bobs policy

admin

Hi look smart,

I am afraid the answer to both your questions is no. :(

1. The following policies apply to all listings and are strictly prohibited:

1.1. Misrepresentation of items including:

1.2. Anything that attempts to circumvent paying bidorbuy fees (e.g. selling a list of prices, selling a catalogue, cross sell or up selling). This includes listing items with nominal amounts in order to circumvent paying bidorbuy fees, get contact details from the buyer, and advertise items for free or to increase positive ratings. Nominal amounts include 1c, 10c, R1 or any value that bidorbuy deems to be nominal.

bidorbuy Listing Policy

To list items in bulk is easy, say you want to list the Avon- Full Speed Fragrance Set as a bulk listing for 20 sets in the listing. All you do is enter in "Minimum Quantity per Buyer" 20, then the bidder has to take all 20 sets at the buy now or auction winning bid. ;)