Sign in to follow this  
collectors investments

Farewell Nigel McLean

collectors investments

As a lot of you already know my dad Nigel McLean passed away last Thursday 27th April.

He is mourned & greatly missed by myself, my brothers & our families.As a dad & business partner his expertise , advise , kindness & humour wiil be missed ,Collectors Investments will be the poorer without him.

A memorial service will be held this Friday 5th May 2pm at Martins Funerals 564 Ontdekkers Road Florida

Bruce McLean

153455_151101202209_candle_burning_animationgif.gif

Pierre_Henri

Your dad was a stalwart of the South African numismatic community and we all salute him

But, some heavy responsibility now rests on your shoulders to take this great business forward Bruce.

The best way to cope with your dad's departure, is to keep on promoting/driving the wonderful business he started ... 

I so wish my own twin boys would carry on my business but they are not interested - THAT is way you are such a great legacy for your dad - you are willing to carrying on his famous legacy 

R.I.P.

Pierre

153455_151101202209_candle_burning_anima

admin

Dear Bruce,

Please accept our sincerest condolences on the loss of your Father.

Kind regards

Andries

coinoisseur

Hi Bruce

Your dad was a gentleman of note. he was one of the Doyen's in numismatics. The amount of knowledge he had about the subject, was second to none. In all my conversations and dealings with him, he demonstrated professionalism and respect. Yes, he will be sorely missed in the numismatic world. My condolences to you and the family.

Regards

collectors investments

Thanks to Pierre , Andries & Anthony for their condolences & kind words.I would also like to thank those in the numismatic community who came and paid their last respects & gave my father such a good send off yesterday.

Collectors Investments will continue to conduct business in a manner that would make my dad proud.

Bruce McLean