Sign in to follow this  
cliffordw52

Mini mp3 Player

cliffordw52

Hi there. Does anyone out there have any advice on the functionality of the mini mp3 players being sold on BOB? The reason I ask is that I purchased one about a month and a half ago and to date the thing still does not work. Been through two memory cards and a new data cable to no avail. The device is still not recognized on Windows 10 despite updating drivers etc.. I have now approached the seller , giving him the benefit of the doubt as there might be something am not doing right and awaiting a response.In the meanwhile perhaps there is someone else out there who has experienced similar problems and can advice. Thanks

BravoLima

Hi cliffordw52

It is possible that something on the pc does not recognize or read the device due to being turned "off". Best advice is to consult someone from Tech Support (Mweb etc). Then Ive found that certain firewalls somehow block a pc from recognizing a device. Turn off firewalls, anti virus etc, then try. Also try to see if OTHER pc's do recognize the device. If not then the device would have to be faulty.

mrmouse

the majority of the mini mp3 players are not readable by an operating system the softwre is loaded and locked ,meaning you can only play what is loaded on the player sd card no further access is allowed , sd card must be loaded with mp3 files outside of the player with a card adapter, the socket is a charge only port