Sign in to follow this  
hover24

How to send a message to a seller or buyer?

hover24    10
hover24

Hi,

Please help me! I still can't find a link to post a message to an auction's member on his/her profile page. I'd like to ask him about compatibility of the item (3G Sierra Wireless 8775 HSDPA modem card) he purchased with his laptop (Dell Inspiron 1525). I too own this model of laptop but have trouble in driver installation for 3G WWAN HSDPA card.

Thanks

Greetings from Russia!

Serge

admin    0
admin

Hi hover24,

Welcome to the forum.

Please contact hello@bidorbuy.co.za for assistance in this matter.

Thank you.

Velmak    10
Velmak

Good day, ladies and gents, I`m another newly registred user with some problems in English, you know. :)

Seems I had the same kind of trouble. When I trying to use "Ask seller a question" system makes very short loading and give no signs that massage actually, sended. Only text appearing - "Your ability to bid or buy is being reviewed. See more information" with HELP chapter link. So what I`m doing wrong, and what I have do to ask some questions to seller?

admin    0
admin

Hi Velmak,

Welcome to the Forum.

The bidorbuy offices are closed on weekends, all new users are manually approved by a customer service representative before they can bid or buy. One of the customer service representatives will look at your account as soon as they get a chance.

Velmak    10
Velmak

Well, now I cant even to log in to Buy page, while, actually, loged in for forum. Succesfully reseted pass twice and it didn`t help. Some bugs here I guess.

qball    10
qball

Please email us at hello@bidorbuy.co.za. Our system may automatically restrict your access to the site depending on where you are based.

Thank you

Cuan

Velmak    10
Velmak

Well, its done, wait for responce impationtly!! :)