explosive trading

Image upload errors

explosive trading

I keep getting error messages when trying to upload images for the first time. "upload error-unknown" and "upload error-general" tried all the ways even resizing my images myself. Are there a min and max kb/mb values these images need to be within?

Cali Craft and Gems

Not wanting to start a new thread or topic, so I hope I can get the answers I seek here.

Trying to upload images into a new listing, but no matter what I do or how small I resize the image, it always uploads "sideways". As you can imagine, this is extremely frustrating! How can this be resolved so that I can continue with the listings?

Thank you!

MacMuffin
21 hours ago, Cali Craft and Gems said:

Not wanting to start a new thread or topic, so I hope I can get the answers I seek here.

Trying to upload images into a new listing, but no matter what I do or how small I resize the image, it always uploads "sideways". As you can imagine, this is extremely frustrating! How can this be resolved so that I can continue with the listings?

Thank you!

Hi there,

the issue is related to orientation on the image - we posted about this here: 

Cali Craft and Gems

Thanks - I ended up creating the "image" in excel via a screenshot and it worked perfectly. I will however give your suggestion a try for those stubborn images! :)