Sign in to follow this  
Free Soul Styles

Goodbye to 408agu - Jorge Neves

Free Soul Styles

Tonight i would like to say goodbye to my father and Bob buyer, Jorge Neves. He passed away this evening at home. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him. A tough man to deal with, but a really great man. For those wishing to attend his funeral, please email me at freesoulstyles@gmail.com.

Thank you

153455_151101202209_candle_burning_animationgif.gif

Edited by admin

Miss Jewels

Our deepest condolences to you and the family in this time of sorrow. Cheryl & Carla - Miss Jewels

Pierre_Henri

Condolences from me and my family - although we have never met, your father was the most excellent of buyers of Numismatic items on BidorBuy - a man who had a hawk eye for good bargains.

As you say, he was a tough man and I can vouch for that - him never happy with second best.

I once listed a coin in AU+ condition but gave the catalogue value for UNC issues - he bought the coin but later sent me a message telling me not to do that again although he conceded that I was technically right - he took no nonsense!

a True gentleman really -

Another time he called me and told me that he suspected that an owner of the coins I was listing was bidding on his own items - I checked my records and saw that you father was right - an 80-year old man was bidding furiously on his own coins and outbid your father!

I sent your father all the coins for free - Jorge's response was amazing - he grasp the situation immediately and never referred to it again.

He accepting wrongs that has been done if rectified in a gentlemanly manner - for that I will always hold him in high regard.

As an ex-military guy I also know of your father's amazing exploits as a pilot in old Mozambique -- a daring devil he was.

I salute Jorge Neves.

R.I.P.

admin

Hi Free Soul Styles,

Please accept our sincerest condolences on the passing of your Father. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Kind regards

Andries

153455_151101202209_candle_burning_animationgif.gif

Free Soul Styles

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Free Soul Styles

Dearest Friends,

Please join us in remberance of our beloved son, brother, father and husband, José Jorge Teixeira Das Neves this Thursday, 2 March 2017, at 9am at the Braamfontein Crematorium, Smit Street, Johannesburg, 2005.

Please note that in respect of Jorge's wishes, it will not be a formal procession, and we ask you to come in casual attire as he would have wanted.

A eulogy compiled by the family will be read to which the immediate family will retire home.

Thank You

The Das Neves Family

Gold Reef

I can only second what Pierre mentions above. Jorge was a true gentleman and an absolute pleasure to do business with. He will be missed. Once again condolences to The Das Neves family, you guys are in our prayers and thoughts.

God Bless

SANGS