Sign in to follow this  
Whitewolf

Lost

Whitewolf

If anyone can help.......

My female toypom dissapeared on saturday in pretoria north area from the yard and her mate stopped eating. I need to find her because she is not street wise and her mate will die. I will pay a reward. Please if you can help .....:( I will distribute pamplets, and contact SPCA and vets.

mellowred

My heart goes out to you. You are in my prayers.

Godbless

Mandy

lilythepink
If anyone can help.......

My female toypom dissapeared on saturday in pretoria north area from the yard and her mate stopped eating. I need to find her because she is not street wise and her mate will die. I will pay a reward. Please if you can help .....:( I will distribute pamplets, and contact SPCA and vets.

Sorry to hear. Don't forget to contact the SPCA, Animal Welfare Society and any other animal welfare group in your area. It is always best to go and look at their stray animals, rather than just relying on telephone calls. Put up notices at all the vets in your area, too, as this often helps. My angels are looking out for your little dog, too!

Whitewolf

Baby found

Within 48 hours found and taken to the SPCA. Dont know who was more histerical - me or the dog. Immediately tagged both of them at SPCA, which take a min. She is still cared to death and hide in corners, and paws still raw but my baby is happy to be home!!!!!!!:D Thank you all for the support. She must have had a million angels watching her for the two days she was lost.

lilythepink

Yes - she had angels guiding her, you'd better believe it. So glad you have her safe and sound. You know what might help her settle is "Rescue Remedy - tablets or drops" (a homeopathic medicine which is safe to use on dogs and cats and can be bought at your chemist). Just put about 10 drops in her mouth to start with and then when you feel it is necessary you can put another 5 drops in. Should help her calm down.

DestinysAngels

Lost

:DOMG, i am extatic for you, it makes one believe in people once again, i am thrilled for you, i just gave 2 yorkies to good homes and my tummy is in a knot, i don't know what i would do if my dogs were lost, enjoy your pom and give her some black rooibostea with a half a teaspoon of sugar and she/he will feel much better, give some to her/his mate as well and kiss them both from me, Mari'

mellowred

What a relief. How's the other little pooch now that his mate is home?

Whitewolf

Family together again

What a relief. How's the other little pooch now that his mate is home?

Thank you all again for your support. She is doing much better and eating everything she can find trying to make up for 2 days without food and water. Her mate is enjoying everything with her and he had decided that he want a family right away. She is not thinking about it at this moment and thinking that running around and playing with her mate is more fun at this moment.

I was thinking of maybe getting another female pomeranium to join the family. I got 3 of them. Grandfather, who is a bit grumpy and over waight and always keep the young ones in their place. He is about 10 years old, then my girl pommie is 2 1/2 years old and her husband is 1 1/2 years. Never had babies in the family. I got all of them fully grown

DestinysAngels

Lost

:DGood luck with the family part, if you need any advise on whelping and pregnancy with your baby i will be glad to help!

Whitewolf
:DGood luck with the family part, if you need any advise on whelping and pregnancy with your baby i will be glad to help!

Yea i think i would need more than advise in this case. I would need a pomeranium male who knows what to do, because my little man do not have a idea. He thinks grandpa is the one to chase and not his girl!!!

lilythepink

Whoops! Perhaps he'll change his mind when your little girl comes into season?