Sign in to follow this  
Leonidas

Blocked because of shipping

Leonidas

My account is now blocked by Bid or Buy because my items shipping cost was too high

Yet it was priced at R1.00

Many sellers add some fat onto the shipping to be able to provide the item at R1.00 and still try and break even when it does sell for R1.00

I read another post where a buyer who complained about shipping costs was told that the seller determines the price

Whats different from that seller and me?

Bid or Buy picks and chooses its policies for specific people.

This is unfair

Also, there's nothing we can do it about it...now

so, I've decided its a new year and we should get rid of old rubbish, so Bid or Buy has to go

All the best Sellers and buyers who are the reason for Bid or Buy still being open for business

Regards

mrmouse

well done BoB , about time something was done about ridiculous shipping charges and profiting from shipping.As well as the ridiculous levies that are charged to add a second item .

Free Soul Styles

It's all good and well to close someones account for overpriced shipping, but nothing is being done about sellers who overprice items as well as overcharge shipping. There's a seller who has a mark up of over 500% on some items. I've reported this person (and a few others) to Bob many times and they have done nothing. Recently, a R60.00 item that can be bought at any China Mall is R1300.00 on Bob. I am talking THE EXACT SAME ITEM ( i bought a few of these items and compared it to the images from the seller and still sent those images to Bob). Another drop shipper sells plated (not .925 silver or gold or whatever) jewelry for well over R1 000.00 a piece and yet you go to any mall and can buy a similar item for less than half the price and sterling silver. Bob has the slogan of "why pay retail", well, because in the end on a lot of items, it's cheaper to go to the mall.