Sign in to follow this  
anthony03

False feedback?

anthony03

Do some sellers give false feedback. I ask this question because I occasionally have a bid on an item and then have to continuously remind the bidder about payment. Yet, when I look at the buyer ratings of the individual, the sellers all mention how quick payment was received -One wonders.....

debbiestreet

I am hoping to get a response since my emails are being either fobbed off with dismissive responses or no response at all. I have a problem with a buyer that insists on returning an item claiming it was not as advertised. Secondhand, used. BUT no scratches on screen or back. Bid or Buy is being very unhelpful. Had a look at the buyers profile, quite a number of ratings similar to mine on other sellers. Co-incidence? Can someone direct me a higher level of management in this matter. .Ps. buyer returned after both BoB and Consumer Protection Act limits. I returned the item and BoB instructed the buyer to send it back to me again. Dismissing the documented proof that the phone is in excellent condition as advertised.