wayjen

Greetings from the USA.

wayjen

Any fellow members from the old gang still active on the forum? Andries are you still around and keeping your eyes on the group?

We been thinking of activating our account again from this side but there are a few issues we need to work out before we do. A trip to my other old forum, gave me a few ideas and even items sold here got me thinking of perhaps selling items on BoB again.

Is it worth it?

Any ideas?

Cheers All

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI,yes a few of us are still around,but the activity on the forum is non existent,really has become dead.

neil

MacMuffin

I am lurking and busy with work, but I really needed to pop in and say hello to our fellow extraterrestrial (if the wall goes up your side, get one of these and come back to SA)

FWIW - we are planning to revive the forum in Q1 2017 and move to another platform which will become more engaging. I personally miss the lively discussions from 2010.

I think you will be happy to know that we have established partnerships with a number of courier partners (Pargo, ParcelNinja) which will make fulfilment easier. We have introduced Make-an-Offer on buynows, added new payment methods, co-own uAfrica (which runs Shopify and has tight integration with us), launched a new Android app (still lots of work in progress) and constantly rework our offering.

Bob is still the best place to sell in SA :-)

wayjen

ha ha ha ha ok Mac. and the funny thing is, we got 2 of those in at work about a month ago for escaping fires in buildings. These yanks think of everything.

I hear you Neil, maybe next year we can get things moving again.

Mac, sounds good. postage from here to there is a killer even Ruthie has cut down on her listings because of that. If we can somehow get postage down, we can move stuff back and forth. Who do I contact to reopen our site?

Cheers all for now cause its am here and it's laundry day woo hoo!

Waar is daai Andries?

wayjen

Mac, I'll be interested to know and see how the app is going to work. An app that is easy to use and easy to upload an auction is always welcome. Over here, I have used a few different apps to take pictures and list my items I want to sell and they are very easy to use.

admin

Wayne dude, hows you and the fadamily doing there on the other side of the big waters. You have been quiet so has Ruthie, Sammy and all the others as Mac and Neil said..Hows it feel to be trumped boet :cheesy:

wayjen
Wayne dude, hows you and the fadamily doing there on the other side of the big waters. You have been quiet so has Ruthie, Sammy and all the others as Mac and Neil said..Hows it feel to be trumped boet :cheesy:

ne man alles goed hier. I'm mixing cement on my days off hoping to get a few sales.

I chat with Ruthie every other week or so but will give her a call on thursday. Sam and the that gang are good, I spoke to them last about a week ago or so. Will give them a shout too.

Hows you doing, boetie? Getting bored cause we ain't talking crapola on the forum?

Wake those people up in admin, cause I sent them a message for paperwork to sell again on the site. Tell them if I don't hear from them within a reasonable time, I will be contacting my new president to handle matters via tweeterbook.

wayjen

UPS want to work with SA maybe FEDEX too.I heard a figure of around $6.00 a LB. If you can get a deal with one of those then we can sell on BoB and postage won't be a killer. As things stand now, postage is too high to send stuff over there with the exchange rate.

Not1CentMore

I stop in every now and again to see what is happening, but the Forum appears to be deader than dead. Sure could use a little life breathed back into it.

Been busier than a cat trying to cover poop on a marble floor with remodeling and landscaping work that could not be put on the back burner of ignore any longer. Planning on 'listing my life away' come the first of the year.

Ruthie

Not1CentMore
UPS want to work with SA maybe FEDEX too.I heard a figure of around $6.00 a LB. If you can get a deal with one of those then we can sell on BoB and postage won't be a killer. As things stand now, postage is too high to send stuff over there with the exchange rate.

What Wayne said.... Brainstorming this side of the flat map.

Ruthie

wayjen

Geez Ruthie, this place is dead.

admin

Hey Ruthie good to know you are still around, thought you went off in the blue yonder on a big rig :toung:

All work and no play Wayne, did you not get the response to your query sent @29 April 2016 01:02 PM :blush:

Not1CentMore
Hey Ruthie good to know you are still around, thought you went off in the blue yonder

Been busy with a new Mission Impossible... keeping a certain guy, wearing little more than a trench coat, on the straight and narrow. He can't be left unattended for a prolonged period of time, ya know. A BIG job, but somebody has to do it. :rolleyes:

Ruthie

wayjen

Boetie, I did get a response but the wrong info. Laurence thinks we want to bid on stuff, we want to sell again on BoB so need that information.

admin

Nape sent you the email on 29 April 2016 with some questions you need to answer first. TICKET ID IBR-598-78640 leave the laundry and check your spam folder. Will ask him to re-open the ticket for you. Now I see what Ruthie is talking about...

wayjen

oright then!!!! I think jen has that email somewhere.

alloway65

WoW, that must be the longest BoB Forum conversation in a very long time.

admin

Only because some people need to be spoon fed :toung::ninja:

wayjen

Who let alloway65 in? Admin, watch that door please. lol

wayjen

ooh jittie, die forum lyk mooi!!

Greetings Possums!!

Edited by wayjen

admin

Should have known no tornado or hurricane could hold you back :P No listings yet?

MacMuffin
14 hours ago, wayjen said:

ooh jittie, die forum lyk mooi!!

Greetings Possums!!

Oh my word. I thought we had banned you :P

Looks like the US has become too dull for you and you need some local action :-) - Let us know when you list your first batch of covfefe from Nambia. 

• Haha 1

ATA STAMP CENTRE
8 minutes ago, MacMuffin said:

Oh my word. I thought we had banned you :P

Looks like the US has become too dull for you and you need some local action :-) - Let us know when you list your first batch of covfefe from Nambia. 

I see the funny guys are backB|xD

Neil

wayjen

mmmm i see nothing has changed here, everyone still wants to be funny ha ha 

Whats happening gang, hows things hanging?