Sign in to follow this  
cp27

Need help please, Copy or pastre

cp27

In the past I could copy or past something to the body of my listings. Now if I copy something from my documents and try to paste into the body of my listing the copy and paste is greyed out.

I will appreciate any assistance. Kind Regards

Little Miss Muffet

I find this happens as well if I try a copy and paste something from a website on to my listing

Paste the copy onto an email to yourself then copy it from your email and paste it to your listing. This always works for me

cp27
I find this happens as well if I try a copy and paste something from a website on to my listing

Paste the copy onto an email to yourself then copy it from your email and paste it to your listing. This always works for me

Geewhizz, thank you, I will try it tonight. Regards

cp27

Hi, this is very frustrating, can anybody from Bob help.

My copy and paste icons are blank out on my listings, I can’t paste anything from word or anywhere else into my listing, I have to retype everything.

Thanking you in advance

admin

Hi cp27,

Are you perhaps using the Firefox web browser, if so, please use Google Chrome and please let me know if you are successful.

Kind regards

Andries

cp27

Hi Andries, It is always you that comes to the rescue. Thank you for the help it is really been appreciated. working 100%

Kind Regards,

Carl.