Sign in to follow this  
2surfornot2surf

Items listed

2surfornot2surf

I am wanting to purchase a certain item, but the store that has the item is not allowed to list the item on their BoB pages because they have less than 5 in stock. I can not understand how BoB request that they have more than 5 before allowing a listing yet, Racer gadgets, Neotronics, and Electronics pro are allowed to list hundreds of items that they do not carry stock of, as all their products are dropped shipped. Rather stop allowing sellers to drop ship.

Vinyl Lady Decals

This is definitely not true, anyone can list even one single item. BoB does not require that there be 5 in stock. Dropshipping is only allowed if the seller has been approved by BoB, although there are many illegal dropshippers on BoB.

2surfornot2surf
This is definitely not true, anyone can list even one single item. BoB does not require that there be 5 in stock. Dropshipping is only allowed if the seller has been approved by BoB, although there are many illegal dropshippers on BoB.

Actually you are correct in what you are saying, if you are an individual. In the case of a business BoB themselves update the Business page and will only list if there are more than 5 items. And i quote: Yes PiShop on BidorBuy is also us, the integration between the 2 sites happens automatically each night but bidorbuy only adds our products to their site if we have more than 5 in stock, we only have 1 7" official screen currently so BidorBuy will not add the product.

Let me investigate what options they provide me and I'll come back to you ASAP.