Sign in to follow this  
reeceonlinetrading

terrible service from Bidorbuy

reeceonlinetrading

I had an issue with a buyer bidorbuy restricted my account cos i refused to refund the buyer because he used the product being the bully bidorbuy restricted my account to now its about a month. dealing with thandi was a waste of time she expects answers to emails immediately but she takes 2 days and more to respond, then emailed johan du toit on sunday till now no reply from him. bidorbuy is holding money due to me which they are not refunding - if you want to close my account you are welcome to do so as there are other platforms without bullying just refund my money -

admin

Hi reeceonlinetrading,

Unfortunately Johan will not be available for a while. I am sure he will be in contact as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Andries

johan

Hi reeceonlinetrading

I have not been in the office for most of the last two weeks and I am a catching up a bit and apologize for the late reply.

Going through the buyer protection claim that was filed the buyer was supplied with the wrong item and it was brought to your attention in June. The matter dragged on and was only brought to completion in August.

I have instructed that the funds in your account be released on the premise that the items linked to the funds have been delivered.