Sign in to follow this  
Beadingcreations

MULTIPLE LISTINGS OF ONE ITEM - SELLER FLOODING THE "CATEGORY"

Beadingcreations

Who do I turn to for assistance with a problem I have regarding a seller who is listing the same item up to about 7 times? I have raised numerous tickets "Report a Problem" to Community Watch, but it does not seem as if this seller has taken any notice of any "Warnings" BoB may have sent them, as ALL the duplicate listings are STILL there. The seller is "flooding" the category in which their items are listed in by doing this, and puts other sellers who list their available stock of ONE certain item in ONE listing at a disadvantage.

Please could someone check this seller and their items out, and if possible remove ALL their "Duplicate" listings? http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/user/2178930/JEWELMASTER

johan

Hi Beading Creations,

On the listings there is a link called "spot a problem" you can report the listing and its duplicates there and that will then be looked at by bidorbuy. Or you can go to the help section on bidorbuy and submit a ticket to the community watch department who will look into the matter for you.

I hope this helps.

Johan

Beadingcreations

Hi Johan,

Thank you for your reply, however, as mentioned in my post I HAVE done ALL of the above that you suggested, and raised about 15 tickets already, but to no avail? Seller is STILL "Duplicating" their listings. Can someone at "Community Watch Department" please check thier listings and remove the duplicates?

Thanks