Sign in to follow this  
jenai lingerie

Do you want to sell Lingerie on Bid or Buy?

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

Would like to sell lingerie on Bid or Buy? I have a fantastic proposition that you won't be able to refuse. PM me for details.

Southerns    10
Southerns

Will this be long term or once off

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

Hi Southerns

This will be a long term arrangement - you don't become the lingerie vendor of choice by doing things once off. :wink:

I have sent you some info via PM.

Southerns    10
Southerns

Got it thanx

replied and waiting to hear from you.

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

To all those who responded:

I have had a chat to my attorney and he is onto the agreements. I will be in contact with you as soon as we are ready to go with this.

Thanks for responding. :wink:

justbarely    10
justbarely

Still available?

hi I would like to know if this offer is still available? But I would like to sell also in my shop.

Spincruz    10
Spincruz

Credit or Debit cards can be accepted?

This is not that easy because you need a payment gateway and they will take some of your profits and you need to set it up with your bank too and they will also take some of the profits that is left. In the US it is easy because you can use Pay Pal but we as South Africans can use Pay Pal but we cannot get money from Pay Pal to our SA bank accounts?

So how would it work If I bought a site like this from you? If there is a really cheap way of having a credit or debit card facility on this site I would buy one from you, If there isn't then this site is not worth more than just the hosting cost alone.

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

You could use Moneybookers or Setcom. They will charge a fee of course, but new innovations allow you to complete credit card transactions from your cellphone.

For anyone interested in a mobi site, like mine - see my profile for the www link, then contact me asap.

Spincruz    10
Spincruz

Your Site

I had a look at your site but there is still no payment section on it? I know how to build good sites that generate a lot of traffic? I sell a lot of websites that generate their own income with ads. But I still have a problem with putting a payment gateway on a site that is as cheap as Pay Pal?

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

That's because I disabled the shopping cart. My mobi site is intended to be for information and communication.

Thank you, but I think I'll decline your offer.

Spincruz    10
Spincruz

Site

Oh ok. I wasn't making an offer?

SProducts    10
SProducts

Re: Do you want to sell Lingerie on Bid or Buy?

Would like to sell lingerie on Bid or Buy? I have a fantastic proposition that you won't be able to refuse. PM me for details.

Hi Jenai

Did you receive my PM?

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

Yes, replied this morning. Sorry took so long.

Have a great day!

shoptilludrop    10
shoptilludrop

I'm interested. pls PM me with the details. Thanks!

GadgetsAndGifts    10
GadgetsAndGifts

Hi, I am interested. Pls PM me the details as well.

Thanks.

admin    0
admin

Hi All,

Sadly, jenai lingerie is no more. Thread locked. Thank you.

It is with regret that we inform you that due to the difficult circumstances, the economic crisis and very high exchange rates, Jenai Lingerie will seize to exist from today (24 October 2008). All orders that have been paid for will be reimbursed in full. All those who have been affected will receive correspondence requiring banking details, etc.

It has been a wonderful experience, albeit with a tragic end. I apologize to everyone and ask that you be patient as we make all the necessary arrangement to make refunds. Thank you to all those who have made our BidorBuy experience a pleasant one - even those we had fights with.

Good bye.