Sign in to follow this  
coinoisseur

Durban Coin and Medal Faire

coinoisseur

Hello Everyone

This years Durban Coin and Medal Faire will take place at the Gateway Shopping Centre. We have teamed up with IBV ( International Bank Vaults), The SA Mint, SAAND, Rand Refinery and The Natal Numismatic Society as hosts, to put on a show that's totally different to the norm. In attendance will be Coins Dealers, Medal Dealers, Jewellery Stores, Antique Dealers, and a display of Super Cars as well as exhibits by the Natal Numismatic Society. The venue will be outside the IBV premises in the car park. The car park will be totally cordoned off with partitions making it look like a hall. Top class security will be present and only a single entry and exit point. There will be much on offer on the day of the show like a lucky draw for a 1/4oz Krugerrand and a 1/2ct Diamond as well as discounts on grading fees by SANGS and free grading vouchers. There will be a champagne bar in the hall as well as a coffee bar and patrons will be serenaded by light cool music. So like the saying goes, Durban is the place to be in winter because the Sun Never Sets, and we have the best winter climate in the country. So keep the following dates open and make it a point to attend.

Venue: Gateway Shopping Centre Umhlanga

Date: Sunday 31st July 2016

Time: 09h00 to 17h00

Entrance: FREE

Any queries, please feel free to contact me or PM me

Cheers

Edited by Coinoisseur

coinoisseur

31st July

coinoisseur

31st July 2016

image1.JPG.0b46d52e687f5026b1d6f5530dc28afe.JPG

Pierre_Henri

I am sure it will be a great fair and wonderful event. Enjoy and hope next time it will be held in Cape Town!

coinoisseur

Hold thumbs Pierre, we are looking at hosting a show in Cape Town this year with the prospect of issuing the Fly Press Tickey with the CPT Mint mark.

Cheers