Sign in to follow this  
Beadingcreations

New dropshipper

Beadingcreations

Can anyone please elaborate why there are NEW Dropshippers that are NOT on the "LIst"?? Seems to me these just appear out of nowhere overnight with about 31030 listings?

Was it not CLEARLY indicated that there will be NO new Dropshippers approved? Or do the rules and regulations just change whenever is suits a "Product Manager?

Please advise what makes http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/2922197/fragrancefanaticSA so special that they have been approved to "Dropship"?? or does it mean that ANYONE can now "Dropship" again?

Beadingcreations

Unreal!! Only has 48 Sales and already sitting with one "Negative!! Keep em coming BoB!!

Serthentia Sales

I would also like an answer fr5om BoB as to why these new doprshippers are allowed. They joined AFTER it was stated that NO NEW DROPSHIPPERS will be allowed on the site.

But these new sellers are obviously special and are treated differently to the rest of us sellers.

If they are allowed to dropship items, then any seller on the site must do so as they please. EQUAL TREATMENT PLEASE, EQUAL RIGHTS!!! PLEASE STOP THE FAVOURITISM!!!

AWAITING A RESPONSE FROM BOB STAFF URGENTLY AS TO WHAT MAKES THESE NEW SELLERS SPECIAL!!!!!!!!

Beadingcreations

Forget about getting ANY response or reply from BoB, I posted this twice already, once onthe 16th of June 2016 and again on the 16th of July 2016, and to date

there has been absolutely NO response or explanation from BoB! Why??

queen of hearts

To be quite honest I rarely search for anything anymore as I don't need to wade through thousands of items I am not interested in. So on the whole Crazy Wednesday is as good as it gets other than a few preferred sellers who I have a look at what they have on offer from time to time but I search by seller.

Beadingcreations

So..... exactly what does this have to do with "Dropshipping"?

Serthentia Sales

Just to let you know, I submitted a community watch report and was informed that "appropriate action" will be taken against the sellers involved. So now will wait to see if anything happens. Will update here if I get any further feedback

Beadingcreations

Good Luck!!

queen of hearts

Beadin Creations it means when someone puts up thousands of items and you looking for something similar but local it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Beadingcreations

Queen of hearts, I think this is moving compeltely off the topic and point that I made in the first place. The original post and point that I made was that NEW Dropshippers that are NOT on the "LIst"?? were just being approved and added by BoB after it was CLEARLY indicated that there will be NO new Dropshippers approved? The fact was that they were allowing new dropshippers to join up and their rules and regulations just change whenever is suits a "Product Manager? I still do NOT see what it has to do "looking for something"? The dropshippers will and can add millions of items as they please, but the fact remains that they actually do not have the product or stock on hand or immediately available, which they charge you an exorbitant amount for in the first place (and if you actully just put a bit of effort into it, you will most probably find the item locally at half the price anyway) once they have received your order, they then ONLY place the order on their supplier or even buy it on EBAY or AMAZON, gives the seller on EBAY or AMAZON your address and the item gets shipped out to you, and when it arrives at customs YOU still have to pay the import duty. So what is the convenience of that in the first place? Go back and check the dropshippers ratings and you will see that 99% of them have more than one negative rating, because they could not deliver or the item never reached the buyer! Why? because it takes anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks for a parcel to arrive at customs from overseas and then it still has to be cleared through customs which usually takes another 2 weeks if you are lucky.

So... convenience? NO! Overpriced? YES, and why not rather purchase from a seller that has the stock or item available immediately and can send it to you at half the price and 3 times faster than what the "Dropshipper" can do it for. If you want my opinion? They are complete and utter "Rip-offs" and some people are so gullible and do not know any better and waste their hard earned money by paying up to three times the amount for what the item was worth in the first place, just because they ignorant or do not know how to conduct a "Search" on BoB! It is easy to list thousands and thousands of items, which I can also find on EBAY or AMAZON, and it costs me not a cent to have all these items listed and costs me nothing but to take your money after you have paid for your order and then order the item from the supplier (the rest obviously I put in my pocket) I do not have any "overheads" and I do NOT carry stock, so all the money I make is 100% profit!

Do yourself a favour and order from sellers who have actually laid out capital to have the stock "On hand"! and save yourself some money!

queen of hearts

Beadingcreations this is very relavant to your topic of that we do not need any more dropshippers. I do not have to do myself any favours I never have and never will buy from any of them. In fact many of the items on offer I can go and buy from our local Chinese Shops at a fraction of the price they are offered for on BoB, should I be interested, as there are no shipping costs. I think you missed the entire point that as being mainly a buyer I support you as a seller in that we do not require dropshippers. Local is lekker and that said I have bought far more on local Facebook groups than I have on BoB for a long time. It is not me that needs to catch a wake up it is BoB and a few local sellers who are selling postage:sad2: