Sign in to follow this  
T4T

sapo help ?

T4T

Someone sent me a parcel via ordinary sapo post with a tracking nr and said it wshould arrive by wenesday next week.

it is a big parcel, i was not happy with it as he sent it without notifying me, i can just feel myself having sleeples nights for the next week, can anyone calm my anxiety or am i in for a week full of nightmares ?

if something goes south, is there anyone specific i could possibly deal with directly to trace the parcel ? Pls if anyone can pm me with someone i can talk to that can help if all gous south i am shivering just thinking about it.

Should i try letting him get it out of there ?

voldermort

Not really sure why you are worrying as contrary to everything you hear, the amount of actual parcels that go missing is minimal (my side anyway) - you have a tracking number so you are able to monitor progress online here....http://www.sapotracking.com/

T4T

Thanks but i'm still worried, does trackmyparcel work ? it's been saying in transit since thursday, if posting on a wednesday, how long does it usually take to see any movement ?

voldermort

It is not always reliable - I have just collected an item from my PO on Saturday which according to the website says still in Witspos. Better to remember that postage from one city to another usually takes 4 - 5 working days, thus no matter what the website says, after 5 working days go into your PO with tracking number & inquire after your parcel.

T4T

ok thanks i will go tomorrow or wednesday